Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foids discuss short guys

Foids hating shorties is watER, they don't hide it, they even brag about it

kill all manlet hating foids (all foids would be dead)

almost reads like a reddit larp but i believe it

That "femcel" subreddit is so cringe

INSHALLAH THEY WILL BE BEHEADED

not a single letter

TFD
B7df35e9 8535 4866 a001 9855e7056452

So incel subreddits are ok as long as they are for females (aka chad only fem"cels") :feelsclown:

bro we know women don't like short men but those obviously read like jokes

bro we know women don't like short men but those obviously read like jokes
Do foids really make jokes like that? Most are serious. Even if it's foids joking, it doesn't mean they aren't serious.

hahahahahaha at least they said 5’3 and not 5’9

they are transgender on femcelgrippysockjail so I don't mind too much

Everything hates short men nowadays

Cuckditt nothing surprising

look at any tiktok comments section to see this exchange:

Post: text about pathetic manlet thinking he has a chance against “le fluffy hair tall brunette skater boy”

comments:
bluepillguy: hey im 5’4 whats wrong with that
foid: Nothing! i love short kings also! this is just a type i like ❤️
bluepillguy: oh ok awesome haha

no hope for these guys

Why do women act like short men still wouldn’t mop the fucking floor with them? Most men still are stronger, even if shorter my dude. Women also aren’t as tanky as men are. A few punches and your typical woman is cooked.

The better hate which cuckit allows, but for male depression and problems other than made up there's zero tolerance

Its insane that they claim to be so called "femcels" (Doesn't exist) but then reject a man just because he's short:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: WHAT ABOUT PERSONALITEEHEE you fucking bitches oh wait.

Why do women act like short men still wouldn’t mop the fucking floor with them? Most men still are stronger, even if shorter my dude. Women also aren’t as tanky as men are. A few punches and your typical woman is cooked.
Cause all Hollywood movies these days show foids beating up men

I wanna see a foid start some shit with a dude like Gervonta Davis lmao. Brutal knockout in 5 seconds