Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foids, cucks, and soyboys are panicking at the rise of internet communities promoting manliness and ultimately the blackpill

Blackpilled_Normie

Blackpilled_Normie

Friend & Ally Of Incels
-
I'm the first one to poke fun at TRP and their "muh confidence" antics, but an attack on TRP is an attack on one of the main bastions of manliness on the internet.

The mainstream is getting slowly and steadily more redpilled and blackpilled. Just like you and I got redpilled -> blackpilled, so are currently a lot of people. Ugly to average looking people wondering what's wrong with their lives.

The foids and the cucks know it and they're trying to suppress us.

Fuck them.

We will keep spreading the blackpill, and we'll fight them back.

If you feel like fighting for something, are you then really blackpilled? Wouldn't the most blackpilled reaction would be to completely ignore what people say about us and LDAR. If you are trying to influence others that gives the impression of some kind of hope- even if it is just for company in misery.

Not that I mind but for the sake of prudence I must assume you are still a bit redpilled.

I'm the first one to poke fun at TRP and their "muh confidence" antics, but an attack on TRP is an attack on one of the main bastions of manliness on the internet.

The mainstream is getting slowly and steadily more redpilled and blackpilled. Just like you and I got redpilled -> blackpilled, so are currently a lot of people. Ugly to average looking people wondering what's wrong with their lives.

The foids and the cucks know it and they're trying to suppress us.

Fuck them.

We will keep spreading the blackpill, and we'll fight them back.

If you feel like fighting for something, are you then really blackpilled? Wouldn't the most blackpilled reaction would be to completely ignore what people say about us and LDAR. If you are trying to influence others that gives the impression of some kind of hope- even if it is just for company in misery.

Not that I mind but for the sake of prudence I must assume you are still a bit redpilled.

The :blackpill: grew out of the :redpill:. Peeps would still retain the :redpill: even whilst accepting the :blackpill: but they'd utilise :redpill: to be a delivery system for the :blackpill: though.

I'm not fighting back for my own egotistical selfish TRP philosophy. I'm fighting back for my survival and those of my brethren.

The world’s fucked. No amount of hope will stop an official collapse of Western society.

I would say that's mgtow. ER didn't just sit back and allow himself to get screwed over by cucks and whores.

I dunno sometimes I feel like feminism and hypergamy are too far gone and out of control to ever be reined back in. We'll all be long dead before the situation improves. Simply put we were born in the worst time period to be a man.

Beware of typical-mind fallacy and internet bubbles.

While red and black pills are progressing, they do so in a subdemographic (failed normies) that is too tiny to have much of a cultural impact.

I dunno sometimes I feel like feminism and hypergamy are too far gone and out of control to ever be reined back in. We'll all be long dead before the situation improves. Simply put we were born in the worst time period to be a man.
I've noticed feminism on the decline lately and femoids are ashamed to call themselves feminists,. Trump wouldn't have won if femshits were growing. Now mgtow and the blackpill are gaining popularity, a bunch of low iq cucks and whores are no match for the incel repellion.

Last edited:
That is not a [LifeFuel]. Every new member is a threat. (dont ban me for this)

we need a mad max scenario, whereby people are brought back to a more natural system, and women are back in their place. Technology is a red herring, which threatens what little privacy we have left and human autonomy altogether. If things progress we will be total slaves to the fem-technocracy.

we need a mad max scenario, whereby people are brought back to a more natural system, and women are back in their place. Technology is a red herring, which threatens what little privacy we have left and human autonomy altogether. If things progress we will be total slaves to the fem-technocracy.
The future will look back and thank us, we're the only hope that's left for them.

The future will look back and thank us, we're the only hope that's left for them.

It's weird how those of us on the absolute bottom can see things other people aren't able to, but then because we're at the bottom, everyone thinks they are too good to listen to us.

I would say that's mgtow. ER didn't just sit back and allow himself to get screwed over by cucks and whores.
^^THIS.
We are not the pussy whipped MGTOWs who cower at the site off ugly obese foids. Nor are we the the delusional simps who hand out validation and attention to these egotistical foid only to keep alive the hopes of one day getting to smell the fart from the foids worn out prolapsed anus.
By the grace of St.blackops2 our eyes have been opened, our pathe have been shown, and now we must be the trailblazer for all those sub8s stranded in the traps of these PUAs and "Personality BrUh" shit.

^^THIS.
We are not the pussy whipped MGTOWs who cower at the site off ugly obese foids. Nor are we the the delusional simps who hand out validation and attention to these egotistical foid only to keep alive the hopes of one day getting to smell the fart from the foids worn out prolapsed anus.
By the grace of St.blackops2 our eyes have been opened, our pathe have been shown, and now we must be the trailblazer for all those sub8s stranded in the traps of these PUAs and "Personality BrUh" shit.
Amen brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back