Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foids crying over having abortions proves how evil and constantly manipulative they are

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★★★
Foids crying over having abortions is the most evil and manipulative thing I’ve ever seen. I grew up on gore and shock sites and yet this shit actually makes me sick to my stomach.

Not only do you murder your own child, but you then have the nerve to try to make yourself out to be the victim and seek sympathy from others for having KILLED YOUR OWN CHILD.

Could you imagine Jeffrey Dahmer crying in court and saying “waaaaah, waaaaah, I killed a bunch of people, feel bad for me!!!! Waaaaaah!!!! I’m a victim too guys!!!!!” People would view it as an example of a conceited, deranged, purely egotistical monster who finds a way to feel pity for HIMSELF, not in spite of, but BECAUSE he murdered innocents.

It’s even worse with foids because they kill *their own* babies and don’t even get punished for it, so their pity parties serve only to gain attention and clout rather than slip out of punishment or anything more practical.

Foids will literally murder their own children and then use it to attention whore. The “empathetic” gender.
IMG 3619

(Pictured: some tatted ewhore crying over having an abortion, idk her name)

Yeah it's called psychological egoism. They wanna feel validated that they did the right thing by killing their own baby.

Who cares imo theres too many people anyway.

Tho i do agree with the psychological selfvalidation.

They're afraid of having children. Humans are the only ones who protect themselves from reproducing. Humans are afraid of natural things.

I hate to say it but often the child would be better off dead because the mother has already proven herself to be a murderous whore by aborting. Foids who abort often have mental problems, they are not good mother material anyway. At the same time alot of mothers who shouldn't be mothers end up having children too.

Humans are the only ones who protect themselves from reproducing.
Not quite. Normcucks and foids love to go on about “muh mother’s love” when no such thing exists, in humans or in nature.

For example, mother cat will eat her own kittens and flee if she feels threatened. In fact, most animals will prioritize themselves over their offspring in nature.

Foids are exactly the same. If a child poses a risk to their lifestyle (riding the Chad cock carousel, for example) they will kill them for their own benefit. Of course, the mother cat at least has the excuse of saving itself, foids will kill their children for their own convenience.

“Muh mother’s love” is just bluepill foid worship, which doesn’t actually exist for any species on earth.

Last edited:
Yeah it's called psychological egoism. They wanna feel validated that they did the right thing by killing their own baby.
Very true, I often notice that foids and normies immediately go to reddit or other places to be told what to think on literally anything (AITA, for example) rather than thinking for themselves.

Foids and NPCs love falling back to the perceived majority opinion to reassure them about anything.

Women like aborting kids, seems to be a fetish for them at this point.

There was a lot of infanticides back in the day.

Jews promise freeing foids from oppressive patriarchy, normalize whorism and allowing abortions on demand. Retarded foids of course take the bait, side with Jews and vote for them.

Therefore Jews get in power, foids side with them and get successfully weaponized against you (imagine that). The outcome is your slow genocide.

They've always tried to murder their children 'cause their nature is satanic. Soicety used to stop this till the Jews completely took over

I hate to say it but often the child would be better off dead because the mother has already proven herself to be a murderous whore by aborting
Agreed 100%. I hate how evil abortion is but i support it being legal because those poor children's lives would be even worse if they were born and had these psychopaths as their mothers. Most children who are aborted, lets be honest if they were born they would probably just end up killing themselves before age 20.

Jews promise freeing foids from oppressive patriarchy, normalize whorism and allowing abortions on demand. Retarded foids of course take the bait, side with Jews and vote for them.

Therefore Jews get in power, foids side with them and get successfully weaponized against you (imagine that). The outcome is your slow genocide.
Based gray

Very true, I often notice that foids and normies immediately go to reddit or other places to be told what to think on literally anything (AITA, for example) rather than thinking for themselves.

Foids and NPCs love falling back to the perceived majority opinion to reassure them about anything.
This is just a human thing. We always fall back on the tribe's common consensus. It's an autistic trait not to care about what your tribe thinks.

We atleast see past all the bullshit that normies and foids throw at us.

“Muh mother’s love” is just bluepill foid worship, which doesn’t actually exist for any species on earth.
Interesting view on it, i can agree to an extent. I do believe there are a few mothers out there who actually love their children but a very few amount. Most foids don't even know what to feed their children nowadays so they end up being malnourished and diseased, completely clueless of what the root cause of their childrens diseases are, and they keep having more and more children so in the end generations will be deteriorated. I like to compare modern western mothers with pet owners, they think their children can thrive on grains, just like their pets. They see their childrens as pets more than small humans.

Agreed 100%. I hate how evil abortion is but i support it being legal because those poor children's lives would be even worse if they were born and had these psychopaths as their mothers. Most children who are aborted, lets be honest if they were born they would probably just end up killing themselves before age 20.
I support abortion up to 1200 months, but only for niggers. White women have historically had higher access to services such as abortion, so it’s only equitable to outlaw abortions for white women to ensure that more black kweens can get abortions!

#BLM!!!!

Foids crying over having abortions is the most evil and manipulative thing I’ve ever seen. I grew up on gore and shock sites and yet this shit actually makes me sick to my stomach.

Not only do you murder your own child, but you then have the nerve to try to make yourself out to be the victim and seek sympathy from others for having KILLED YOUR OWN CHILD.

Could you imagine Jeffrey Dahmer crying in court and saying “waaaaah, waaaaah, I killed a bunch of people, feel bad for me!!!! Waaaaaah!!!! I’m a victim too guys!!!!!” People would view it as an example of a conceited, deranged, purely egotistical monster who finds a way to feel pity for HIMSELF, not in spite of, but BECAUSE he murdered innocents.

It’s even worse with foids because they kill *their own* babies and don’t even get punished for it, so their pity parties serve only to gain attention and clout rather than slip out of punishment or anything more practical.

Foids will literally murder their own children and then use it to attention whore. The “empathetic” gender.View attachment 1184479
(Pictured: some tatted ewhore crying over having an abortion, idk her name)
Evil

still “the empathetic gender”

I support abortion up to 1200 months, but only for niggers. White women have historically had higher access to services such as abortion, so it’s only equitable to outlaw abortions for white women to ensure that more black kweens can get abortions!

#BLM!!!!
Based

H5FxZMj1PUwn7pEocQxpYV1IHbS4xyu8E5RiRCJL

FREE ABORTIONS FOR BLACK WOMEN! #BLM

It’s like Himmler feeling bad for the SS having to individually kill kikes but having no regard for the kikes. Further proof foids are Nazis

Foids are very disturbed creatures

Virtue Signaling + Victim Mentality = Foid

A lot of foids kill themselves after having an abortion because they know deep down they murdered a person in cold blood. It fucks with their head. Any society that allows abortion is evil and sick. God is going to destroy this land.

All foids worship Moloch and wants to sacrifice their kids in the name of God of Israel

A lot of foids kill themselves after having an abortion because they know deep down they murdered a person in cold blood. It fucks with their head. Any society that allows abortion is evil and sick. God is going to destroy this land.
957 abortion for no reason moloch worship
Abortion
Jews moloch antisemitic abortion
Jewish abortions
They are guilty of murder and know they are also a pathological psychopathic liars.

Attetion and lack of morals, that's all

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back