Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids copied the male attractiveness list

Awoo

Awoo

Self-banned
-
It's such bullshit as well, I mean is anyone here really gonna tell me those foids are 5/10 in the middle? 4 at best.

Literally any of those foids above 2/10 could get laid off at least double their looksmax though regardless.

Attachments

• EDYCc.jpg
    EDYCc.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 253
JFL at "hideous" even they have higher SMV than us lol

Nah man, they are pretty fucked up tbh.
this foid on pig woman experiment got a lot matches. if you have a pussy,youre on easy mode. no matter how ugly you are.

this foid on pig woman experiment got a lot matches. if you have a pussy,youre on easy mode. no matter how ugly you are.

I 100% believe that is true for 3/10 plus foids but for the absolute trolls it has to be over. I would rather die a virgin than fuck those.

this shit is old as fuck dude not even made by females

>may 17 2018

oh never mind

Foids are ridiculous. At least we admit that Chad and Chad lite are different from a 5/10, or that a 5/10 isn't a 1/10. They're mixing everything to make it look like "everyone is beautifuuul" (unless you're really deformed then fuck you teehee).

Foids are incapable of being original.

Foids are ridiculous. At least we admit that Chad and Chad lite are different from a 5/10, or that a 5/10 isn't a 1/10. They're mixing everything to make it look like "everyone is beautifuuul" (unless you're really deformed then fuck you teehee).
This

Terrible list.

But I mean even if a foid is quite ugly facially, so long as she isn't particularly fat I don't think it would matter to me. So the whole concept of using the same list by applying it to rate females doesn't really work, as men aren't going to really discern who they'd date/fuck based upon societal standards anywhere near as much(another man might feel the exact opposite of me and would date a very overweight woman so long as her face wasn't too bad), even without taking into account male desperation.

JFL at "hideous" even they have higher SMV than us lol

lol none of the high tier foids are black

The problem with this list is that for men, it's all about a woman's body; facial aesthetics aren't that important. And all foids look basically the same facially anyway with their identikit 'contouring' and 'smoky eyelashes.'

How many men would turn down fucking an 8/10 just because she had a big nose, bug eyes, crooked teeth, dumbo ears, acne scars, etc.? Yet these flaws on males can turn a chad into an incel.

Why r most of them white

I 100% believe that is true for 3/10 plus foids but for the absolute trolls it has to be over. I would rather die a virgin than fuck those.

There are many many men who will do anything to fuck those 1/10 and 2/10s.

Can no one on this planet rate properly