Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids confirm what we already know

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It's only harassment if the guy is ugly

Happy talent only creepy dudes feminism orig

To them, ugly = sub8.

Straight from the whores mouth.

Violence is the only solution to this rampant hypergamy. That's where the future is at. In the next 10 or so years, we're gonna see ugly men rampantly punching foids in the face for being cunts. It's already happening, but it's going to get much worse.

Being a sub8 male is just torture

In 2040 sub9 men will get tackled for glancing at women by accident

Violence is the only solution to this rampant hypergamy. That's where the future is at. In the next 10 or so years, we're gonna see ugly men rampantly punching foids in the face for being cunts. It's already happening, but it's going to get much worse.
They deserve it

JFL this is now buddy boyo

In 2030 sub10 men will be gassed for being near a women(less than 100,000 feet)

AWALT AWALT AWALT.

We'll be indistinguishable from Saudi Arabia under Sharia Law. Just LOL at America making fun of the middle east. Foids here are just as bad, if not worse.

:feelzez: Based future

We need to 3d scan all faces of human males so you can know the EXACT moment you become undesirable.

Whats fucking new man. These slutty foids have always been blackpilled af

The cost of renting white vans in the future is gonna go up in future if foids attitudes don’t changev

Ugly holes hate it when their looksmatch or below hit on them, that's why I'll start doing it more, because anything foids don't like must be good.

As far fetched as that sounds, with the internet being able to share what men know I can see that becoming a eventuality. You can even argue it is already happening if you watch the news. There's a lot of incel memes like the 80/20 rule which I can see becoming mainstream in the coming years. It only takes a short time for memes to become viral and shift the Overton Window. Once the bottom 80% know all the women are holding out for Chad there will be considerable resentment and pushback. Case in point, the recent online IRS snitching against e-thots not paying their taxes.

It's all about personality bro!

Girls are all blackpilled and say personality matters so they can get away with rejecting ugly guys without appearing shallow and getting free shit from them e.g. patreon.

Nice! Let the violence blossom and flourish - the future is looking pERfect.

"I don't make the rules sorry"

She literally does make the rules, that retarded cunt. Hope the next dog she fucks rips out her throat

Big doubt, my prediction is that technological progression will result in extremely high quality copes being developed and sold.
By 2040 most men will prefer to cope (for example: Virtual waifu, ultra realistic sex bot with advanced AI, etc.) rather than betabuxx for actual foids, suicide rates for females above the age of 25 will sky rocket as they become irrelevant, population growth will plummet greatly.

Water is wet. It is a fact but sluts and cucks still deny it and pretend we're living in this beautiful, flowery world.

Big doubt, my prediction is that technological progression will result in extremely high quality copes being developed and sold.
By 2040 most men will prefer to cope (for example: Virtual waifu, ultra realistic sex bot with advanced AI, etc.) rather than betabuxx for actual foids, suicide rates for females above the age of 25 will sky rocket as they become irrelevant, population growth will plummet greatly.
High IQ. Exactly what I've saying. Consider what the average foid looks and behaves like. Do you really want to marry or enter into a relationshit with them, especially since they don't even have to put out anymore? That's where this shit is leading to .

I fucking hate how quick bitches are to use the state against men :reeeeee:
fuck all these fucking cucked governments, could they all just fucking burn already.

"Go to HR" they want to ruin people lives and careers simply because they don't have good enough facial bones, women are pure, pure evil