Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids complain about monthly cramps that come and go and last maybe up to a week, but my body is constantly cramping.

Q

QuestioningTheWill

3'9 autistic goblin with CP (the disease)
-
I have quadriplegic spastic cerebral palsy. If anyone is wondering how I type so fast for a quadriplegic, I have word prediction, autocorrect, etc. And basically I get constant cramps in every part of my body. My face is droopy thanks to deformation of the cheek bones, and general facial paralysis which put my face in a constant "droopy" mode that honestly scares me. I never look at myself in the mirror. Enough self-pity.

Foids deserve all the self-pity. It's sexist to mention their menstrual when they get bitchy, but there's no "-ist" for all the times I've been teased for my condition. Except maybe "ableist" but SJWs hijacked that term into female problems such as high-functioning depression, normal OCD, and normal social anxiety.

That sucks man :(

How do u cope op

Music. And the usual pleasures of life you probably experience as well.
As far as coping with inceldom? I reminisce the brief times I had female aids in school. One of them only had me for 5 days. She was replaced with a guy. It was clear she complained to whoever assigned her to me. Which turns me to Gore-loving Angry Yellow Man Child.

Music. And the usual pleasures of life you probably experience as well.
As far as coping with inceldom? I reminisce the brief times I had female aids in school. One of them only had me for 5 days. She was replaced with a guy. It was clear she complained to whoever assigned her to me. Which turns me to Gore-loving Angry Yellow Man Child.
fucking brutal. Sorry for being curious I had an existential crisis thinking about disability as of lately. It can happen to all of us with MS or whatever. That’s why I asked.

Sad shit man. I feel sorry for you

I don't listen to complaints from foids. People like you have greater struggles than foids do.

I'd take mild cramps (that they likely have medicine for) for a few x a year to live on recruit duty. As would anyone here. Hell I'd give up the next 30 to live 1 as chad.

That sucks man :(
Ezgif 1 7dda33878ab1
meeks be dabbin on u he couldnt give a fuk

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back