Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foids claim we are violent misogynists but argue with them for 30 seconds and they will threaten to get their boyfriend/dad/brother/etc onto you

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Not sure how many of you have ever argued with a foid before or if this same thing happens in the US but as soon as you start proving them wrong in an argument, denying them something they want, or inconvenience them in any way and stand your ground they fucking spaz out completely, act like the man they are arguing with has said something equivalent to threatening to rape and kill them and then threaten to have him attacked violently by one of their male acquaintances. I've been threatened in this way a couple of times and have seen it time and time again. Some foid said she was going to get her boyfriend to "kick my head in" one time because I politely said I wouldn't let her take my taxi at the end of a night out. And WE are apparently the "dangerous" ones :feelskek:

One of my friends is the head bouncer on one of the main bars in my city. He is 6'7 built like Anthony Joshua, white, bald, ugly as fuck but the nicest guy ever and deals with any problems by being as friendly as possible with people unless they try something stupid. He says 90% of the fights he gets into are from drunk foids threatening either him or the staff in the place with violence from a male acquaintance after they have been refused in any way - refused entry, refused a drink, refused by a chad they like...whatever. Then the white knight dick head of the foids choice turns up and trouble starts.

The DJs in the place are all chilled out people and have a set playlist that they have to stick to and drunk foids are constantly asking them to play their favourite fucking song which they aren't allowed to do. The foids then accuse the male DJs of being aggressive and get their male acquaintances to fight with them so the bouncers have to come in and sort it out. My friend said this same exact incident (foids causing fights over a fucking song) happens so often that the bouncers have came up with a fucking incident number for this type of event.

Foids are fucking animals that haven't evolved who are stuck in the stone age and most trouble that happens is either perpetrated by them, because of them or directly influenced by them.

Last edited:
Amen, sir. The only thing foids borrow from "retard strength" is retard.
Delusion, entitlement and zero ability to draw correct conclusion will end badly for them.

Last edited:
Amen, sir. The only thing foids borrow from "retard strength" is retard.
Delusion, entitlement and zero ability to draw correct conclusion will and badly for them.
True mint. It's such a stupid crazy paradox when you think about it - "men are such violent mysogynists yet the only thing I can do against a man is get another man to attack him for me...violently".

This is because they know they're untouchable - no one ever tells them "no" in their life, and they're always free from the consequences of their actions. Every time a foid does something wrong, it's "because a man in her life manipulated her into doing it" - they can't seem to decide whether they're "strong independent women" or "vulnerable victims of male manipulation", they seem to flip between an eternal victimhood attitude or a loud, arrogant "bad bitch" attitude whenever they feel like.

This is because they know they're untouchable - no one ever tells them "no" in their life, and they're always free from the consequences of their actions. Every time a foid does something wrong, it's "because a man in her life manipulated her into doing it" - they can't seem to decide whether they're "strong independent women" or "vulnerable victims of male manipulation", they seem to flip between an eternal victimhood attitude or a loud, arrogant "bad bitch" attitude whenever they feel like.
Exactly. If you start debating politics with a foid for example she will start off like miss nicey, nice girl, after 1 minute of being unable to compete she will turn into a feminist and after 2 minutes she will turn into the fucking "Catch me outside!" girl from Dr Phil :feelskek:

Not sure how many of you have ever argued with a foid before or if this same thing happens in the US but as soon as you start proving them wrong in an argument, denying them something they want, or inconvenience them in any way and stand your ground they fucking spaz out completely, act like the man they are arguing with has said something equivalent to threatening to rape and kill them and then threaten to have him attacked violently by one of their male acquaintances. I've been threatened in this way a couple of times and have seen it time and time again. Some foid said she was going to get her boyfriend to "kick my head in" one time because I politely said I wouldn't let her take my taxi at the end of a night out. And WE are apparently the "dangerous" ones :feelskek:

One of my friends is the head bouncer on one of the main bars in my city. He is 6'7 built like Anthony Joshua, white, bald, ugly as fuck but the nicest guy ever and deals with any problems by being as friendly as possible with people unless they try something stupid. He says 90% of the fights he gets into are from drunk foids threatening either him or the staff in the place with violence from a male acquaintance after they have been refused in any way - refused entry, refused a drink, refused by a chad they like...whatever. Then the white knight dick head of the foids choice turns up and trouble starts.

The DJs in the place are all chilled out people and have a set playlist that they have to stick to and drunk foids are constantly asking them to play their favourite fucking song which they aren't allowed to do. The foids then accuse the male DJs of being aggressive and get their male acquaintances to fight with them so the bouncers have to come in and sort it out. My friend said this same exact incident (foids causing fights over a fucking song) happens so often that the bouncers have came up with a fucking incident number for this type of event.

Foids are fucking animals that haven't evolved who are stuck in the stone age and most trouble that happens is either perpetrated by them, because of them or directly influenced by them.
Their mom forgot to bring out the rolling pin and beat them for their retarded behaviours.

Their mom forgot to bring out the rolling pin and beat them for their retarded behaviours.
True. I think that's a big part of it. Chances are the mother was threatening other men in the same way when she was younger too though with the girl's father as the white knight thug. Like mother, like daughter

UH OH, WOMAN MOMENT

True. I think that's a big part of it. Chances are the mother was threatening other men in the same way when she was younger too though with the girl's father as the white knight thug. Like mother, like daughter
Yeah, or the dad was nowhere to be seen.

giga true

Some foid said she was going to get her boyfriend to "kick my head in" one time because I politely said I wouldn't let her take my taxi at the end of a night out. And WE are apparently the "dangerous" ones :feelskek:
And in those situations you either stand your ground and risk getting injured or give in to their demands when none of it had to happen in the first place if they weren't so pushy and insistent in demanding to get their way.

The damsel in distress act gets old fast tbh yet it works because most men are whiteknights and men in relationships feel they owe an obligation to women to fight other men to the death. Also a lot of normies fantasize about sacrificing their lives for women (even women they don't know).

They are only “less violent” because they can’t be more violent. If they were stronger than males on average, they would be known as the more aggressive sex HANDS DOWN.

They are the niggers of the sexes. When you accuse blacks of being violent they will attack you or if it’s a cucked white you say it to they will say “Jamal is gonna kick your ass” thus exposing their low iq and their lack of understanding that they just proved you right

foids are worthless and so are their simps tbh

Simps are no match for my 15 round 9mm clip (in Minecraft gun mod).:feelzez::feelzez:

Worst part is scummy cops are simps and take their side at the expense of other guys

If you go to a club and aren't strapped you not clubbing right.

This

Most of 'em are walking [UWSL]hypocrites and liars.[/UWSL]

True mint. It's such a stupid crazy paradox when you think about it - "men are such violent mysogynists yet the only thing I can do against a man is get another man to attack him for me...violently".
men are violent mysoginists , proceeds to hook up with a violent chad -> repeats phrase and the cycle continues :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Man I wish I was a huge muscular bouncer whose job it is to wail on drunk foids' knuckle dragging boyslaves, humiliating them in front of their entire friend group and ultimately leading to a breakup :feelsaww:

How dare that bouncer deny the Qweens what they want!!!?

Foids can't fight for themselves so they need their orbiters to her dirty work because "foids can do no wrong :soy:".

Worthless cucks let women get away with everything which is why society is so hell.

where did you live,nigga

When foids feel threatened they will always employ other men against you, they'll always employ much stronger or more resourceful men to quell the rebellion and insubordination of what they view as lesser or weaker men. A story as old as time itself, always playing itself out over and over again. Just another testimony of foids reinforcing the dynamic of male oppression or tyranny. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: