Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids causing trouble for men seeking higher education yet again...

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
An excerpt:
"The work force being evenly split might not be a problem, but it could eventually become uneven again, with more women working than men. While the Chronicle mentions the economic consequences of today’s misalignment on college campuses, it doesn’t discuss the social ramifications this could cause. Women typically seek out men who are successful or show promise as financial providers. Fewer men in college and with college degrees would limit the marriage pool for women seeking a partner. Various societal issues already arise in places where women outnumber men, as men become less inclined to “settle down” when they have so many options. Conversely, when men outnumber women, they tend to work toward impressing the few available women."

fuck degrees,
I got nothing from them.
NEET and 26,

fuck degrees,
I got nothing from them.
NEET and 26,
Yup, but those who want degrees and WILL NEED them for certain highly specialized fields will be fucked up.

No wonder IQ shredders are on a rampage. Compare current college curricula to its 100 year old equivalents, nowadays higher education is amply focused on socialization, as its purpose is to manufacture a large class of docile corporate ladder climbers rather than a select class of dedicated scholars. :feelsclown:

fuck degrees,
I got nothing from them.
NEET and 26,
I didn't bother to finish mines for this very reason

A lot of people with degrees weren't even making much money, but they were all paying of tuition

I didn't bother to finish mines for this very reason

A lot of people with degrees weren't even making much money, but they were all paying of tuition
I think if I'd had connections I could have gotten something with my applied math degree,
but I was a total loner on campus

I think if I'd had connections I could have gotten something with my applied math degree,
but I was a total loner on campus
Fuck dude, you have an applied math degree????????????????????????????
You could have done SO much with that, you have no idea. There are endless possibilities and huge salaries for that. You really missed something.

Fuck dude, you have an applied math degree????????????????????????????
You could have done SO much with that, you have no idea. There are endless possibilities and huge salaries for that. You really missed something.
Niggas getting applied math degrees, but not APPLYING themselves

Niggas getting applied math degrees, but not APPLYING themselves
Fucking hell dude, he could have made a fucking fortune by now with such degree, he has no idea what he just missed.

Fucking hell dude, he could have made a fucking fortune by now with such degree, he has no idea what he just missed.
He’s probably one of those logical types:
“Uh where’s the incentive?”

While technically right, the world is corrupt and needs men to show initiative.

This is why sperm banks should be illegal. The most hypergamous women should go extinct which will clean the gene pool.

He’s probably one of those logical types:
“Uh where’s the incentive?”

While technically right, the world is corrupt and needs men to show initiative.
With some work they can make up to 120k a year. I'm just speechless that he has such a difficult, honorable degree and didn't do anything with it.

Lol you made it sound like he could make 500k or something. Stressful work full time for what? Money you can't even spend.
120 is the average. With experience, an applied math worker gets up to 140k+.
It is a very honorable degree that will open doors for you to work in an extremely broad range of jobs you can pick.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back