Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids cause anothER youngcel to commit suicide (I took a screenshot in case Reddit deletes the post)

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Foids are disgusting

He should have opened a sorority house door

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/1g0badd/my_little_brother_killed_himself_because_he/?sort=controversial

Brutal

i dont even know what to say anymore

updoooooooooooooooooot

RIP, he deserved a better world with better people, wherever he is, I hope he may find peace.:cryfeels:

He didn't "commit suicide", he was murdered, murdered by the foids who refused to give him teen love. @VideoGameCoper

RIP, We will meet soon :incel:

Just imagine how cucked it is to actually work and pay taxes for these foids. I wanna say something but my lawyer is watching me

Just imagine how cucked it is to actually work and pay taxes for these foids. I wanna say something but my lawyer is watching me
I will say it for you then

In Minecraft go ER on foids

He didn't "commit suicide", he was murdered, murdered by the foids who refused to give him teen love. @VideoGameCoper
another casualty of female nature, rest easy, Luke.

Nature is a cruel heartless bitch

This can't let be please God let there be a solution
Screenshot 20241010 145009 Gallery

rip to the fallen

How hard is it to just give a guy a few minutes of coochie?

Yeah, I just read that a few hours ago. It's the second post I've seen this week about someone my age taking their own life over foids.

Interestingly, my first post was also about having suicidal thoughts. But honestly, this forum has been a great space, and it has helped me a lot. Love you niggas.

The way she types is creepy. It almost sounds like she was in love with her brother

The Final Solution to the Minger Problem.

Sounds like larp

He doesn't commit suicides, he was murdered by the foids and the hypocritic society