Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel foids car breaks down and no one helps her

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-

stories like this make it worth living

interesting though this probably wouldn't have happened a few decades ago because men were mostly blue pilled cucked into thinking they should help women in distress, women spent a few decades shitting on those guys as "patriarchal bigots" so a generation of men now have grown up not feeling they have to help a foid.

Chad will help

men are protecting themselves, they will only look at a foid if they can make a fast getaway , no need to get metoo, methree, mefourfifum.

thanks to #metoo men realised that interactions with women can be very dangerous.

There was probably a chad lurking near the road waiting for the victim to leave the car.

Men helping a woman in distress would be extremely toxic and patriarchal which is not a good look in the current year. It's a good thing the men who drove past her believed in equality.

Oh no the pussy pass must have expired...
I've broken down numerous times and no one ever stopped to help me but in being male I have come to expect that.

Funny how women bitch about catcalling yet cry when the particular demographics who are responsible for 99% of it aren't allowed free reign.

She's not entitled to anything.
12185873.jpg

Only white knights soyboys will help her tbh

She should have called oprah winfree to help her. The very bitch that encouraged her she dont need no man like fish ride bicycle

this makes me so happy

cunt isn't entitled to anyone's help, car probably has stains and smells of chads cum since ppl always have sex in cars these days apparently

Oh no the pussy pass must have expired...
I've broken down numerous times and no one ever stopped to help me but in being male I have come to expect that.

Funny how women bitch about catcalling yet cry when the particular demographics who are responsible for 99% of it aren't allowed free reign.
Even if her dad didn't show up to save her, she still had the option of using her pussy to make it out a live. Where as her male equivalent would of dropped dead.

Never help a woman
You will get #MeToo'd

Wow, nice.
So many based guys, cant believe my eyes.

Very good storie, make my day.

I drove past a foid trying to start her broken jeep on the side of the road, I gave her a honk and a thumbs up.

foids on reddit are the worse, they actually think they deserve everything

fuck you foid
amazing that they expect help just for having a hole between their legs

Didn't someone post a thread here about a guy who spent hours fixing a womans car only to get metoo'd and lose his wife and job lol.
And the cctv showed she was lying but he was jailed for a while anyway.
Miss me with that shit

Men helping a woman in distress would be extremely toxic and patriarchal which is not a good look in the current year. It's a good thing the men who drove past her believed in equality.
Impenetrable logic in 2019. Bravo.

Shes not entitled to our help and shes a strong independent women who doesnt need mens help

This is what you get for making men too afraid to even approach you due to #MeToo bullshit.
Good job, foids. Enjoy the fruits of feminism and "equality".

She is not entitled to men’s help. Dumb whore is lucky a serial killer didn’t get her

Imagine helping a foid and in return she only thinks of you as a potential rapist. These holes are clueless. This is why no man should even help a hole. What if he got out to help her and she screamed rape! And pepper sprayed him?

Attachments

• F2329EB4-3AAC-49DA-A9E1-459A792C897F.jpeg
    F2329EB4-3AAC-49DA-A9E1-459A792C897F.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 117
Based Floridians?

Females should not drive. They should not be even allowed to even touch a vehicle. It should be seen as outrage and the punishment should be lethal.

Giga lifefuel. That is what she gets for carmogging me.

Chad will help
Only cucks would help. Why would Chad care about one foid when he can fuck countless others?

Would need to see her pics before I believed if any of these cat calls actually happened.

Wishful thinking on her part, I doubt anyone cat called her, she's just enraged. I find it to be hilarious.

I like how it starts with how she wanted men to help her then directly next says that even if a man did help her he would probably be a rapist or a murderer. What the fuck does this cunt want?

Why didn't she bring up all the women who didn't help her at all either? Girl Power and all that? Stupid bitch.
Only way I'm going out of my way to help a spoiled stupid bitch is if she sucks my dick.

Didn't someone post a thread here about a guy who spent hours fixing a womans car only to get metoo'd and lose his wife and job lol.
And the cctv showed she was lying but he was jailed for a while anyway.
Miss me with that shit
Please tell me he got back together with his wife after he was declared innocent.

Please tell me he got back together with his wife after he was declared innocent.
I don't know, I don't think they did a follow up on the story.
Still his life was ruined by a woman who just wanted abit more attenion

I'd help her! I'd drive her to her boyfriends house in exchange for a Nintendo switch or something!!! :soy:

cunt isn't entitled to anyone's help, car probably has stains and smells of chads cum since ppl always have sex in cars these days apparently

Seriously what makes foids feel entitled to a man's time to fix her car or whatever, that could take a few hours work and she just expects someone to just come and fix it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back