Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "foids can't love" cope

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
niggas really be here for years and still keep saying shit like this? Foids are incapablle of love towards norman scum and incels BUT they worship chad.
I really feel retarded having to say water is wet but i still see people spewing such retarded nonsense that toilets are incapable of love, sadly they are capable of that but not towards incels.

niggas really be here for years and still keep saying shit like this? Foids are incapablle of love towards norman scum and incels BUT they worship chad.
I really feel retarded having to say water is wet but i still see people spewing such retarded nonsense that toilets are incapable of love, sadly they are capable of that but not towards incels.
I never killed patches in souls games

They can't love you (incel) but they can love chad - ITV quote

true true ery true...

Foids will become like playful happy teenagers if they meet a Chad.