Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids can't hide it

IceStorm

IceStorm

Ashes and Wind
★★★★★
Here are foids admitting what they think about Richard Ramirez ( Serial Killer , Serial Rapist )
IMG 20230307 WA0000
IMG 20230307 WA0001
Screenshot 20230307 182728 Quora
3859e4144ae2fd112a8c66b8c77a1801
IMG 20230307 WA0003

Halo effect is real man:feelsugh:

Even then, a LTN-HTN would get obsessed over for being a killer. Foids just love it for some reason :feelsjuice:

I am pretty convinced at this point, that if ER had gone ER for different reasons other than being rejected, or had never even gave the reasons why he did it, then foids would be obsessing over him. Shit, say in this scenario he also survived and was locked up for life, he would no doubt get hand written love letters in prison from fangirls; dedicating whole ass Subs/fanpages to him or writing erotic fic about him.

He was normie looks wise, but he was a mentalcel mainly IMO, as well as the fact that SoCal is a very competitive place in all aspects and he had zero chance there. Not to mention, he only wanted blonde white Stacey-Staceylite girls..

Last edited:
The empathetic gender, boyos

Foids are evil, disgusting demons that cause chaos.

Attraction to bad people is a well known foid phenomenon, this is observable in all human societies, at all times .

WOW what a nice guy I bet he has a great personality that made these women love him

WOW what a nice guy I bet he has a great personality that made these women love him
He Has A Great Faceonality And Is A Heightfident Person

3859e4144ae2fd112a8c66b8c77a1801

The Faceonality
IMG 20230307 WA0003

And The Heightfidence

Let Me Translate Foid Language

Have A Great Personality = Have A Great Face

Just Be Confident = Just Be Tall

Just wait till he showed them his teeth LOL

Also, the women who got killed by Richard Ramirez totally did them to themselves. They dont deserve any empathy for it.

"nooooo you inkwell you are just misogynist :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :feels::soy:"

One of the foids even had him as here pfp, :feelshaha:

I just rage inside whenever i see a foid say " heehee women don't care about looks you must be a good person and kind" yet this is the exact type of men who they reject

I just rage inside whenever i see a foid say " heehee women don't care about looks you must be a good person and kind" yet this is the exact type of men who they reject
Your Personality Sucks = Your Face Sucks
You Aren't Confident = You Are Short

One of the foids even had him as here pfp, :feelshaha:
And She Still Tried Beating Around The Bush That "She Is Just Honest" Instead Of Admitting The Truth :feelskek:

They are Simping for a man who raped and strangled a little girl and countless other people memegender they really can't fight their primitive pathetic desires it's quite sad honestly

They are Simping for a man who raped and strangled a little girl and countless other people memegender they really can't fight their primitive pathetic desires it's quite sad honestly
One Of The Foids Even Had Him As Pfp ( The Second One )

Halo effect is real man:feelsugh:

Even then, a LTN-HTN would get obsessed over for being a killer. Foids just love it for some reason :feelsjuice:

I am pretty convinced at this point, that if ER had gone ER for different reasons other than being rejected, or had never even gave the reasons why he did it, then foids would be obsessing over him. Shit, say in this scenario he also survived and was locked up for life, he would no doubt get hand written love letters in prison from fangirls; dedicating whole ass Subs/fanpages to him or writing erotic fic about him.

He was normie looks wise, but he was a mentalcel mainly IMO, as well as the fact that SoCal is a very competitive place in all aspects and he had zero chance there. Not to mention, he only wanted blonde white Stacey-Staceylite girls..
cope. He simply wasn't chad. If ANY giuy get's a girl he's a chad. Women are ALL chad only