Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel FOIDS CAN'T COMPETE

Thomas837

Thomas837

Banned
-
Lifefuel and Fapfuel right here, women can't even begin to compete. Love this! :feelskek::feelskek:

"gender identify", "gender identity" this is a joke isnt it, a bad joke.

Trans women VS biological women.
This is the chaos that arises from feminine logic.

If I ever go to jail I will claim I feel like a woman so I can go to women's jail and have fun there.

That's what happens when ideology doesn't conform to reality. It's almost as if the sexes aren't the same:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::lul:

"Transwomen" are just men, mentally ill men, but men nonetheless.

Trans people are mentally ill

If a woman who transitioned to a man managed to win, all the biological men in the sport would be told to "man up" and deal with it

Yet some women are so deluded they think they could compete equally and even want to have sports without gender separation.If that became a thing I would join boxing or smth :feelsohh:

Trans people are abominations.

Women are just weak holes what did they expect

men who can't compete with other men are transitioning.
it's the same thing that is happening in the sexual market.

The legit only thing trannies are good for.

I just watched the video.

YIKES, SWEATY. OOF. You're not entitled to come sixth in the race. Toxic female! What a horrible personality. This is why you can't win races. Oof! What intolerance! You're literally Hitler if you don't recognize transgirls as girls. This isn't 1919. Have you not heard of EQUALITY????

The only upside to this modern trend of people being able to identify as whatever they want is that it made foids realise that men are physically stronger than them again.

However, notice the fact that this girl still refers to the men who competed in that match as "she" and "her" while another girl said that they support their identities but just don't want them to compete in their sports. They still want to go along with the narrative and refuse to accept that people cannot change gender, they just don't want it to have any negative consequences to their lives.

jesus the fuckin state of that young girl, looks like a prostitute at a wild west saloon or some shit

MEN ARE BETTER AT BEING WOMEN THAN ACTUAL WOMEN

This is hilarious.