Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids can’t be depressed

FrereJacques

FrereJacques

Officer
★★★
I’m not denying that some women happen to have disorders that alter the release of certain neurotransmitters due to shitty genes. As a matter of fact, most foids have some form of affective disorder, but they usually go undiagnosed because holes’ narcissistic, unreasonable, and hysterical personaliteehee traits are excused by society.
Anyways, take two homeless men, one on the streets of Oslo and the other of Manila. The former would be given assistance in the form medicine, food, shelter, clothing, cash, etc. because their country believes it’s imperative to help the weak. The latter however would be lucky to find a nook where he wouldn’t be killed or robbed, he would receive no redemption from the government.
Now depressed women have boyfriends, friends, throngs of beta orbiters, and social media validation at the ready whenever they feel a little down.
Depressed men (not even just incels) on the other hand? They’re left to rot, they’d be fortunate to have family patient enough to deal with them. They’re isolated and despised, told by society to “man up” and pay taxes to “their” treacherous gynecocracy. And people wonder why male suicide rates are through the roof.

foids live life on easy mode of video game

Well said. Their troubles are so trivial compared to what men go through. I don’t consider male depression and female “depression” to be the same thing tbh.

Well written but in other words water is wet. In my autism school there was a 8:1 boy to girl ratio

Well written but in other words water is wet
14430.jpg