Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foid's Cannot Fathom The Idea Of Hard Work

Solid

Solid

Recruit
★★★
I've seen it a million times. Foids are genetically made to not want to work hard for anything.

Example #1: On average every male in my gym is working harder than foids are. Foids don't even go near failure, let alone total failure. She just reps 10 lbs on squat and goes about her day.

Example #2: Seeing foids cry over their "long" shifts at work. They just cannot bare to stand more than 1 hour of being productive apparently.

Example #3: Foids having to still take the shortcut in school when the school system is literally MADE for foids. Notice how they sleep around with their teachers to get good grades? Even in a system specifically designed for them to excel in, they still need to take the shortcut.

Why is this? Because it's not something that occurs in all species (as seen by the female lions). Is this just a byproduct of the centuries of putting them on a pedestal and letting men do the hard work?

we work 40+ hours a week to survive while women pay rent just for having a hole.

we work 40+ hours a week to survive while women pay rent just for having a hole.
And everybody's fine with it. Nobody dares question why women don't put in the same amount of effort men do. Because if they did, we would be at a much more advanced society. Make the females be worker slaves and the men be their supervisors/managers. Since women can't think for themselves, the man could implement ideas and the women would go along with the blueprint. That's assuming they don't fuck everything up (like they usually do)

Why would they need to work hard anyway?
Foids can use a simp/cuck as a ATM, they can use onlyfans too. Due to their infinite SMV foids control the narrative in 2024.

I've seen it a million times. Foids are genetically made to not want to work hard for anything.

Example #1: On average every male in my gym is working harder than foids are. Foids don't even go near failure, let alone total failure. She just reps 10 lbs on squat and goes about her day.

Example #2: Seeing foids cry over their "long" shifts at work. They just cannot bare to stand more than 1 hour of being productive apparently.

Example #3: Foids having to still take the shortcut in school when the school system is literally MADE for foids. Notice how they sleep around with their teachers to get good grades? Even in a system specifically designed for them to excel in, they still need to take the shortcut.

Why is this? Because it's not something that occurs in all species (as seen by the female lions). Is this just a byproduct of the centuries of putting them on a pedestal and letting men do the hard work?
Foids are literally like water, they take the path of least resistance. It’s implied in the tao te ching that foids are more like water (from my interpretation of yin yang) and it makes a lot of sense.

Foids are literally like water, they take the path of least resistance. It’s implied in the tao te ching that foids are more like water (from my interpretation of yin yang) and it makes a lot of sense.
I've heard of tao te ching. Is it worth reading? I enjoy spiritual/religion based books.

Is it worth reading
I think it’s a solid read I think it has depth and some of the things it says can be seen in lots of areas of life. It’s all about how you interpret it.

My university is lowering standards for the college of engineering, all because Femoids complained. Glad I got my degree before it became a total joke.

It’s a dripping wet thread , that’s why
I did note state something. I asked a question. Why are foids predisposition to act like this? Because this is something than only occurs in a few species.