Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids can use their "sixth sense" to know that you post on this forum just by looking at you

JFL, there's cervical cancer coming 'her' way soon.

Yes silly incel when they see your picture on tinder they can tell you browse incel forums and have a bad attitude, that's why you don't get any matches

But isn't a person bad by having bad intentions? PROOF FOIDS CAN LITERALLY READ YOUR SOULS!!!!!!
top kek

Yes silly incel when they see your picture on tinder they can tell you browse incel forums and have a bad attitude, that's why you don't get any matches
Yet they somehow can't tell anymore when I Chadfish.

First off, many of us have GIVEN UP, we were rejected before we had even even encountered this forum and already have our lived experiences. That's the first part these clowns don't get even aside from how stupid it is to think they can detect your posts on the internet or that people are the same on the internet as they are in real life.

Can they see the future as well to know that I would eventually come onto this forum? I wonder if that's their next argument.

First off, many of us have GIVEN UP, we were rejected before we had even even encountered this forum and already have our lived experiences. That's the first part these clowns don't get even aside from how stupid it is to think they can detect your posts on the internet or that people are the same on the internet as they are in real life.

Can they see the future as well to know that I would eventually come onto this forum? I wonder if that's their next argument.
Based modcel.

they can?
E51361AC DBBF 46DE 9731 D99017DD5022

Yet they can't sense the smell of Fesikh between their legs...

Youtuber Dante made an interesting comment. He told of a study. About average people judging autistic people. And seems there must be something in the LOOKS of autists that gives it away they are autistic which turns people off. But when there was communication without the visual. They could not differentiate. Again JUST BY LOOKS! F..ng Blackpill.

It's just a coincidence we b ugly tho

Foids cant tell ıf their Chad BF's are abusive thugs based on them being violent and threatening but can tell ıf you are a rapist just by looking at your face :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Thats why ı never feel sad when a woman gets abused by her bf or husband,your detectors should have worked better sweetie
Fuckin retards lmao,child level bluepill

Last edited:
Lmao, theres tons of chadfish content where the chad admits hes a criminal and is openly insulting her, yet there are tons of foids who show interest. Please use a better excuse that you just dont find 80% of men not worthy.

JFL her anecdotes apply to everybody now :feelskek::feelsugh:
Muh sixth sense :bluepill::feelsclown:
Model1

Last edited:
"You can pick up on bad vibes", yet a lot of them end up in relationships with abusive chads, retarded gender.

reddit: "I fucking love science!"

also reddit: this new age bullshit

her example is dumb because they show obvious overt signs

I wonder how often ugly people fail the "bullshit detector" in comparison to chads. Thanks for judging books by their covers IT

Interesting how they have an apparent "bullshit inkwell detector" when something like 60% of women are raped by someone they're close with. Huh.

Interesting how they have an apparent "bullshit inkwell detector" when something like 60% of women are raped by someone they're close with. Huh.
They accuse us of being rapists, like anyone here is actually low inhib enough to do something like that.

Both of my parents must have been recessive carriers of the make-an-account-incels.co gene and I unlucky have the dominant gene. damn, it all finally makes sense.