Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids can truly ever only love and respect 6'+ good looking man

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Why are men so stupid and so delusional, including most of u. Some of you still think that maybe one day a foid will love u.

Here's the thing, a foid can truly only ever 'love' and respect a 6'0 + good looking and extroverted man. Anything else, they're completely incapable of having long term affection. They may fall for a man for other qualities in the beginning , but it's short term.

Height I'll admit is more important than the other 2, though height alone won't get him respect. If you're under 6'0, it's completely over as a man, foids are truly incapable of viewing men under 6'0 as 'real men'.

Looks first, anything else second. If you are attractive enough, then it doesn't matter if you are introverted or extroverted imo.

Height doesn’t matter after 5’9 as long as you have an attractive face you’ll get real love

Most men are not happy in their marriages because they know they arent truly loved.

I really believe most men are just betabuxxers but they gotta preserve their bloodline what can u do.

It is our fate too if we decide to have kids.

Most men are not happy in their marriages because they know they arent truly loved.

I really believe most men are just betabuxxers but they gotta preserve their bloodline what can u do.
this.

It is our fate too if we decide to have kids.
I don't want a family I want to have sex with as many foids as possible and leave them raise the mutant I create by themselves.
(Genghiskhanmaxxing)

You can still have a wife and kids if you’re sub 7 however you weren’t the first choice and you will never be the first choice you’ll likely get cheated on too.

this.

I don't want a family I want to have sex with as many foids as possible and leave them raise the mutant I create by themselves.
(Genghiskhanmaxxing)
Basado