Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids can have such great life if they just wanted too?

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★★★
TLTR too long to read

I will use my own sister as an example she never w#&&$ around
She talked about how chad go around and just f$#@ and dump and the other girls in the uni think he will commit
She always made fun o those stupid foids

Literally never had to worry about dating
since people would cold approach her from time to time all she had to do was to wait

And guess what just like that at the age 23 she gets a boyfriend soon to be fiance
He is tall HTN. 27 years old is a virgin studied in some top tier University at some point
careermaxed to the teeth
And is looking for long term
I don't get why any foid would ever complain about being abused or not finding a good man there is so many careermaxed nice guys who would die to date them

Like I just don't get all you have to do is not w$$@ around and yet you can't even mange that

Why is it so hard for them to understand
Maybe my sister is a unicorn I mean she did grow up in a conservative family and she's also career maxed so she's definitely way smarter than the average foid

And again despite my sister always being super good to me I'm so so jealous
She was able to just focus on her
Life and then just get a good guys so easily

But there is me the younger sibling
I think at this point my parents know that im never going to get a foid
I hate this s_#@

Last edited:
The behavior of a foid is like that of a morbidly obese person addicted to food. Exercising and eating healthy is much harder than eating sweets, meat and colas.

Foids are the finite suppliers and men are the plentiful demanders. The biggest problem is that demand is way bigger than supply, which is why a foid's value drops when they whore around.

Last edited:
My sisters, they lifemog me to oblivion and back.

My parents made me a subhuman...

Women are the suppliers and men are the demanders. The biggest problem is that demand is way bigger than supply, which is why a woman's value drops when they whore around.
This would be inaccurate under a purely economic analysis of the sexual market. Foids are both demanders and suppliers. Men just offer theirselves.

What foids consider normal for relationships and sex would be extraordinary successful by male standards. That's why they seem so unsatisfied for achieving a level of success in those aspects of life that would be sufficient for us.

This would be inaccurate under a purely economic analysis of the sexual market. Foids are both demanders and suppliers. Men just offer theirselves.
That's fair, and I change my mind. All chads need to be beaten to have their sexual market destroyed for taking everything.