Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids can detect you're an incel and/or you're ND, but not if you're a rapist

AustrianMogger

AustrianMogger

CEO of Incelborea
★★★★★
Foids automatically know I'm undeserving of love but they can't detect if chad will rape them or not. Hmm curious

Photo 2024 07 13 14 26 41

Regret = rape

Regret = rape
Yeah that's why the stats looks the way it looks like right now. Women will count it as rape if she regrets having sex or if she was found being guilty of cheating on a guy. And then more retard feminists will say "well not all of them get reported!!" lmao and try giving a fake narrative that women get raped on the daily

Not suprised at all

Most violence towards foids and rape is done my sexhavers in relationships yet we are always seen as the bad guys give me a fucking break

Most violence towards foids and rape is done my sexhavers in relationships yet we are always seen as the bad guys give me a fucking break
For real man. They see us as monsters even though we don't do anything.

Ik this is corny to say but this is hard evidence of the term "nice guys finish last" and "girls like bad boys" etc.

Ik this is corny to say but this is hard evidence of the term "nice guys finish last" and "girls like bad boys" etc.
it`s not necessarily that it`s more foids like Chad no matter how bad of a person he is and will always pick attractive asshole over their looksmatch good guy dark triad doesn`t work for Sub 5s like us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back