Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids can be fat but men cant be ugly

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★

Look the positive reactions of these Disney princesses with ´realistic´ bodies

vs a Man with realistic body

This is the mirror of society. Look how they only change the foids and not that Chads with them subtling us the rise of standards from these landwhales and their fantasy of Chad settling down with them.

I also have to remark the difference of reactions. When foids get bloated the reactions are "likes" or "hearts" but when is solely the man who got uglier the majority of reactions are meant to make fun of.

im gonna plan my naval invasion soon enough, lets see if their "titanic" ship would crash on an iceberg.

JFL, he still literally looks "fit"; just not Chad enough, of course, to be positively projected upon and the halo effect to portray him in a positive heroic light for the foids no matter what he does, a subhuman doing legitimate good simply being a turn-off. :feelsclown:

"Body positivity" applies infinitely more to men then it does to foids; height, face, Norwooding, genital size, and phenotype are all mostly things largely influenced by genetics and unchangeable, yet tend to be the things most mocked by so-called "body-positive" foids and other coping orbiters, not to mention how those factors directly influence attractiveness the most and how most of society will treat you... :feelsclown:

Yet the state of this positivity movement is mostly to appease landwhale foids who can't be bothered to get on a treadmill and eat a little bit less goyslop, and who usually can still even get desperate LTNs/MTNs if they're still not obese enough to be able to walk; another example of foid privilege. :feelsUgh:

I hate to say it, but "water is wet."

There are different standards for men and women, and only women are allowed to have standards in this gynocentric hell we find ourselves living in these days.

View attachment 690695

Look the positive reactions of these Disney princesses with ´realistic´ bodies
View attachment 690681
View attachment 690683

View attachment 690684
View attachment 690685
View attachment 690688
View attachment 690689

View attachment 690691
View attachment 690692
View attachment 690693

vs a Man with realistic body

View attachment 690682

This is the mirror of society. Look how they only change the foids and not that Chads with them subtling us the rise of standards from these landwhales and their fantasy of Chad settling down with them.

I also have to remark the difference of reactions. When foids get bloated the reactions are "likes" or "hearts" but when is solely the man who got uglier the majority of reactions are meant to make fun of.

Weird how ugly toilets are referred to as "realistic" and average toilets as "unrealistic". I see skinny toilets all the time, in fact, back in the 2000's and early 2010's columnists used to write about the so-called "mythical" thigh gap where thigh gaps were being described as being so rare that no man had ever seen one outside of anorexic fashion models on magazines. Then I traveled to the USA... Literally thigh gaps everywhere. Most American toilets are thin, sure obesity is more common there but most toilets have thigh gaps. I am convinced that the fat toilets who claim that thin toilets don't exist literally never leave their houses.

Don't get me wrong, I actually find the plump toilets depicted to be more attractive as I have a fat fetish, but the idea that thin toilets are somehow "unrealistic" is literally gaslighting.

I will never have your own disney princess :feelsrope:

Cucked soyciety

im gonna plan my naval invasion soon enough, lets see if their "titanic" ship would crash on an iceberg.
Bring me with you I need to go become a barbary pirate and cannon bomb the fuck out of Marseille

These Foids are no better than dog meat

Body positivity is only for women. It shows womens double standards hardcore

Retards get fussed over cartoons

KILL ALL OF THESE LANDWHALE WORSHIPERS (sarcasm)

jfl @ this fat fucks

THEY JUST MADE THEM THIICK.