Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FOIDS BROWSING THIS SITE

B

Betaorbitting

Greycel
saw 2 females (5/10s) on the bus laughing and cringing at this site. a place I visit to feel seen and relate to others who share in the same discouraging plight every single day. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this, and how they felt or what they did about it. im a beta autist so obviously I did nothing, im sure they found it so funny laughing at something I obviously was a part of right in my field of view. I couldn’t read what posts or threads they were viewing, the content that was hilarious to them. No doubt a rope post about a man who can’t handle this fucked up world anymore where he can’t get what he is entitled. That’s what’s hilarious to them. Men who want nothing more than to treat them the way they ought to be treated, give them exactly what they deserve because while they get all the attention, we rot by ourselves and the one place we can be together and find solace in that while we are abhorrent and undesirable to Stacey sluts, we are safe from them here. That doesn’t seem to be the case as more incelculture bleeds into where the normies frequent. Taking our ways of speaking and communicating with one another and making a mockery of it.

TLDR disgusting women who would never acknowledge my existence laugh at this site right in front of me. Wondering if anyone else has been seeing it.

I haven't really, most people I know irl don't know about this site at all. Are you sure they were scrolling through this very forum?

Should have sat and taught them about this forum :society:

Strong first post

Strong first post, GrAY

Betaorbitting

Greycel​

Joined Jun 30, 2024 Posts 1

saw 2 females (5/10s) on the bus laughing and cringing at this site. a place I visit to feel seen and relate to others who share in the same discouraging plight every single day. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this, and how they felt or what they did about it. im a beta autist so obviously I did nothing, im sure they found it so funny laughing at something I obviously was a part of right in my field of view. I couldn’t read what posts or threads they were viewing, the content that was hilarious to them. No doubt a rope post about a man who can’t handle this fucked up world anymore where he can’t get what he is entitled. That’s what’s hilarious to them. Men who want nothing more than to treat them the way they ought to be treated, give them exactly what they deserve because while they get all the attention, we rot by ourselves and the one place we can be together and find solace in that while we are abhorrent and undesirable to Stacey sluts, we are safe from them here. That doesn’t seem to be the case as more incelculture bleeds into where the normies frequent. Taking our ways of speaking and communicating with one another and making a mockery of it.

TLDR disgusting women who would never acknowledge my existence laugh at this site right in front of me. Wondering if anyone else has been seeing it.
Bro were you a lurker here?

Dude this is your first post wow
It was a very striking experience, I never expected to see this part of my life, a place where I lurk, in my daily commute (no car because im brokie autist) and I had to make an account to ask around.

It was a very striking experience, I never expected to see this part of my life, a place where I lurk, in my daily commute (no car because im brokie autist) and I had to make an account to ask around.
I want to go ER on them(in Minecraft)

Bro were you a lurker here?
yes too scared of rejection to even try to make an account to try and talk about the things foids make me feel. but seeing them do this was so weird for me and made me want to rope even more than I do normal nights

yes too scared of rejection to even try to make an account to try and talk about the things foids make me feel. but seeing them do this was so weird for me and made me want to rope even more than I do normal nights
Well congrats bro for not getting rejected, now u can post more brutal stories like this and we can relate :society:

I haven't really, most people I know irl don't know about this site at all. Are you sure they were scrolling through this very forum?
yes I could see the title at the top of the page, which is what got my attention. my retard sister also sends me tiktoks of foids reacting to our posts and asking me “do guys actually feel like this” basically only showing the most extreme posts, nothing to do with the sorrow and pain we experience on a unsubsiding constant basis

Doesn't matter if they laugh at us. They KNOW we exist and our viewpoints, that's all that matters. We will be a threat that can't be ignored.

LARP from the slums of new Delhi

Doesn't matter if they laugh at us. They KNOW we exist and our viewpoints, that's all that matters. We will be a threat that can't be ignored.
True, we gonna keep posting about killing and raping foids :society:

This place is like a zoo for normie sexhavers

How tf can someone be an adult virgin, their brain is too fucked to even understand this

Really good first post, dude.
I personally am the opposite of you, I intentionally go to the humanities section of the library when studying and browse this site (in my breaks) for all sociology / psychology / whatever foids to see. I have never gotten a direct reaction but I did get a few looks and some foids even moved further away. Anyhow I've never seen anyone browse this site in public other than me.

Really good first post, dude.
I personally am the opposite of you, I intentionally go to the humanities section of the library when studying and browse this site (in my breaks) for all sociology / psychology / whatever foids to see. I have never gotten a direct reaction but I did get a few looks and some foids even moved further away. Anyhow I've never seen anyone browse this site in public other than me.
thank u honestly. the only people to have not rejected me in the last 19 years. been a lurker for a bit now but honestly I don’t really know how everything works and what it all means now that I have access. still looking around.
I’d opt to be more like you, honestly hope I get the courage to step up and step on staceys and their foid followers someday soon

I'd have pulled my cock out and started jerking off

Welcome to the misery machine brocel

music video cash machine mv GIF by DRAM