Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids brother dies in war and this is what she does as a "refugee"

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
I hate foids so much its unreal bros i want to fucking choke this bitch

How quickly she forgot about her brother

thennnnn people will go on to say that "people grief in different ways" bullshit.

Tiktok was like giving a platform the worst of humanity...Women.

Crazy how illoyal foids are: Their homeland is being conquered and their male family members get killed by the enemy soldiers and they just hang out in some safe country and go shopping and get dicked down. They are probably happy that Putler attacked them, bc now they can easily move to the West and consoom and jump on the Western European CC.

Her brother doesn't matter to the worthless foid only the attention she'll recieve by fake mourning his death.

jesus christ, it's disgusting. We already know you're living in beginner mode because of female privilege but at least you can respect your brother for a little while whore. I can't understand how they can be so sick.

He had to fight in some bullshit meatgrinder. She gets to live like a princess in a faraway land rofl. Jews including the fighting age men evacuated first though.

Keep fighting for this Ukrainians, DO NOT frag your leaders.

I refuse to even give tik tok views such is my detest of it

Typical Slavic foid behaviour

I have nothing but contempt for these vile whores.

thennnnn people will go on to say that "people grief in different ways" bullshit.
Yeah your right. Imma forget about my grandma dying by dancing on her grave and talking about all the degenerate things I'm doing in the next 2 secs. That's how I grief........

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

So over for the planet ngl.

She is honestly barely attractive at all. The last few clips show her true looks :feelspuke:

For some reason these foids always grief by turning their backs on whatever their former community may have stood for and still posing as the primary victims in the process.

"Why do incels hate women so much?"