Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foids Big Mad

I wish there was a war on foids

I'm pro abortion but seeing these fembots seething is funny af

Whenever I see a crowd of protesters massed in a street I just want a car to come barreling through them in GTA like a bowling ball that just hit a strike.

Vile creatures only good for catching nuts
De65dp4 c896e6ea bd5b 407d a615 5c9c6bc927f1

Whenever I see a crowd of protesters massed in a street I just want a car to come barreling through them in GTA like a bowling ball that just hit a strike.
Cringe

I thought they were going to be walking around with the vaginas exposed like they always do in feminists protests

Ofc they're all fat. I wonder why. Also, no, if we take your contraseptions away, you won't "make more feminists":feelskek:. You'll just get your tubes tied, like all the whores on r/IncelTear said. And that is a good thing. You won't get to pass on your sick, disgusting beliefs on to innocent children and your libtard globohomo ideology will die with you.

I wish I could run over all those stupid bitch foids (in minecraft)

"If you take away my contraceptives, I'll just make more feminists!" Accidentally stating the truth just like a good NPC. :feelshaha:

SRZEBNkl

idk if my standards/T levels are through the floor but I actually found her a bit attractive :shock:
23 years of KHHFDTV curryceldom did a number on me

It bothers me how passionate they are about it. Like there are no mixed feelings about the dilemma of the untimely pregnancy vs killing your own child. It’s like the killing doesn’t bother them, not even a little.

Will foids ever exercise some self control, not just waiting for men to solve their issues?

Love to see feminists seethe :feelskek:

I want to abort them all right now with a machine gun on GTA V