Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids being Raped is Justice

Grodd

Grodd

CelticCel ϟϟ☸☘️
★★★★★
I`m sick of Normscum crying about foid rape as if it`s something to be sad about :lul: fuck no Foids are evil shallow creatures who treat every Non Chad like shit everyime a Foid is raped i feel Gratified rape isn`t even bad but the fact they hate it so much is Favourable .Foids being raped is true justice in the world they are only holes and when they get treated as such it`s absolute Justice, this is objective truth whether you like it or not i`m just saying it

They usually cause rape since they dress and act like whores

It's sad though, I'll be honest

I wouldn't want my mom or something to get raped

It's sad though, I'll be honest

I wouldn't want my mom or something to get raped
This.

Actual rape (no not when you regret having sex with someone the next day) is pretty fucked up imo.

As you said I wouldn't want my mom or lil sis to be raped.

This.

Actual rape (no not when you regret having sex with someone the next day) is pretty fucked up imo.

Same Man, but unfortunately its very hard for me to feel bad for foids, knowing that they wont do the same to me, knowing that they will laugh and cheer at my suffering, knowing that they wont do shit and instead they will record it.

I don't support actual rape. But this new definition of rape is stupid, like 2 drunk people having sex.

95% of the time, when they talk about being 'raped', they mean something where they had sex consensually and ended up regretting it later. That's not rape.

Based & agreed

Most foids enjoy rape, and studies have shown that most foids tend to be just as guilty of it as males are & use coercion tactics.

Based & agreed

Most foids enjoy rape, and studies have shown that most foids tend to be just as guilty of it as males are & use coercion tactics.
No suprise Rape from Chad is enjoyable for them

Foids being raped is true justice in the world they are only holes and when they get treated as such it`s absolute Justice, this is objective truth whether you like it or not
high IQ

foids are whores and rape is justice

No means yes
And I can tell by the way you fucking dress

I`m sick of Normscum crying about foid rape as if it`s something to be sad about :lul: fuck no Foids are evil shallow creatures who treat every Non Chad like shit everyime a Foid is raped i feel Gratified rape isn`t even bad but the fact they hate it so much is Favourable .Foids being raped is true justice in the world they are only holes and when they get treated as such it`s absolute Justice, this is objective truth whether you like it or not i`m just saying it
They voted for it so i don't care jfl and if anybody helped these foids there is a chance they would accuse you of rape.

This.

If I could normalize rape at the cost of this potentially happening to my family I'd make the sacrifice. Ultimately this is the final and harshest reality and decision you have to make as an incel.

Last edited:
Ultimately the is the final and harshest reality and decision you have to make as an incel.
I mean, allowing foids in your family to get raped isn't that difficult, they are still foids so it doesn't matter