Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foids being easily offended

BurtCocaine

BurtCocaine

Friend of Nate HiggERs
So I’m on vacation with my family so I can get a break from LDARing and maybe ascend and on the drive thERe me and my dad stopped to get my mom a drink from a gas station. Mom couldn’t decide what she wanted and I whisper to him “women, am I right” and the foid cashiER looks at me like I’m an idiot. He then snitches on me to mom and I get this long and boring ass lecture about how I’m a “sexist pig” and how I should keep my mouth shut or whatevER. Foids get offended way too easily and need to learn how to take a fucking joke.

tenor.gif

dis nigga autistic

don't listen to them bro stay based

Be nonchalant. Don't listen.

Pussie's alliance always pisses me off they always plot against men and try to embarrass us or put us into a jail. They deserve to be slapped hard and all their rights to be taken away.

jfl, that would have been a normal remark a few decades ago

even in many traditional cultures that kind of joke is common, as is casual racism etc.

only in the modern west do people get bizarrely offended by basic observations. people would rather be blind

So I’m on vacation with my family so I can get a break from LDARing and maybe ascend and on the drive thERe me and my dad stopped to get my mom a drink from a gas station. Mom couldn’t decide what she wanted and I whisper to him “women, am I right” and the foid cashiER looks at me like I’m an idiot. He then snitches on me to mom and I get this long and boring ass lecture about how I’m a “sexist pig” and how I should keep my mouth shut or whatevER. Foids get offended way too easily and need to learn how to take a fucking joke.
tenor.gif

dis nigga autistic

your dad would have laughed with you on the 80s.