Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foids autism

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-

REEEEEEE, fucking foids dragging the good name of autism down the drain. foids can't be autistic,
these fucking foids should be shot on the spot SS-style. jews are misdiagnosing foids on purpose, to show that people with autism are not superior to NTs

I notice a pattern of masculine women being labeled autistic.

Do you guys think any of them are virgins?

I'm pretty sure even a comatose foid can get laid

females can get autism but its rarer and they get the symptoms way less bad. plus with the regular female worship most of society does it barely effects them at all.
:feelskek: no foids over the age of 15 are virgins

only men can suffer from autism

Male autists = weird and creepy
Female autists = shy and cute

i already watched that vid months ago
Over. looks like typical attention whroe cunt, foids cant suffer from autim, what they would think is an "inconvenience" would be heaven for male autists

Over. looks like typical attention whroe cunt, foids cant suffer from autim, what they would think is an "inconvenience" would be heaven for male autists
The worst thing is, foids can benefit autism. :ping:
Watching videos, before they've been posted on incels.co is an autistic trait tbh :what:
Im nt man, what are you talking about :ping: ? IT iis normie trait it is normal, i watch vids

women can't have autism

All of the above comments are the truth. Women are scum that are never going to like me no matter what, and I’ve already accepted that. I am too ugly beyond salvaging. The media darlings will just say that I think that women owe me sex when in reality, that used to be the common thought among men (see: arranged marriages). Islamic societies still practice this so that women don’t have a monopoly over society. And it fucking works.

And also

>women with autism

Don’t you ever put those two words together in the same fucking sentence. You deserve to have your entrails dragged out from you if you ever put those two words together unironically. “Women with autism” are just attention whores in other words, who want to fancy themselves in some diagnosis of some brain disorder that affects only men so that they can feel “different” and “cool”. Fuck out of here with that shit.

Last edited:
A female can be in a coma and she'll still get sex.

Do you guys think any of them are virgins?

I'm pretty sure even a comatose foid can get laid
Volcel if you wouldn't - fuck a comatose one... lol.

Tbf all females are retarded

The black girl seems like the only legit autistic, all the others are holding eye contact and not fidgeting or rocking which is just impossible with autism

Foids with autism have life on literally just exist mode depending on where they live. Foids without autism live on tutorial mode regardless.