Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids at work asking me to do their job for them

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★★
Recently at work(retail) a foid asked me if i wanted to throw out her cardboard for her. I almost simped and did it. Luckily i didnt.
Then again next week she asked me fucking again if i wanted to throw out her cardboard for her. I had literally just walked out of the area where we throw out the cardboard. This time i just said im busy and walked away.

This made me remember something that happened a few years ago with another foid.
She asked me if i could drive a pallet with something on it. I have seen her work here for years, and its literally just an ordinary pallet lifter. No way you dont know how to operate one. I could sense she was just looking for someone to simp her work for her.
A little later i saw her and asked her if she found out how to use it
No.. she didnt. Some sad simp actually did her work for her just because she pretends like she cant do it.

Remember while women let chad fuck her in all her holes, you are only good enough for free work.

Mogs me at women talking to you.

This is how women keep their jobs

yeah, this shit is common, foids don't really work

Recently at work(retail) a foid asked me if i wanted to throw out her cardboard for her. I almost simped and did it. Luckily i didnt.
Then again next week she asked me fucking again if i wanted to throw out her cardboard for her. I had literally just walked out of the area where we throw out the cardboard. This time i just said im busy and walked away.

This made me remember something that happened a few years ago with another foid.
She asked me if i could drive a pallet with something on it. I have seen her work here for years, and its literally just an ordinary pallet lifter. No way you dont know how to operate one. I could sense she was just looking for someone to simp her work for her.
No.. she didnt. Some sad simp actually did her work for her just because she pretends like she cant do it.

Remember while women let chad fuck her in all her holes, you are only good enough for free work.

Lol is that in mc donalds?

Imagine respecting women

Just give foids a big fat no when they ask this kind. If you understand foid language the transcript of help a woman on human language means: "A man that submit to a woman that is not his wife or mother is a man that don't value himself and don't deserve respect".

i wouldn't make excuses that im busy, just tell the bitch NO to her face, she needs to know not everyone is a simp

so foids talk to you without getting disgusted or start laughing in your face because you're a 5'1 little manlet like me? what's that like? tell me more

brutal cardboardpill

i hate it when foids ask for something and expect it as done before you even gave an answer. FOIDS ARE NOT ENTITLED FOR OUR HELP

Dont be suprised when she starts spreading rumors about you being lazy,un-cooperative and sexist
Better buy urself a bodycam boy,she wıll accuse your ass of raping her ıf she ever gets alone with you.