Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel foids at uni

bickdig747

bickdig747

niccagepilled
Bruh foids at uni were on some shit. A few house parties that I sat in they were talking about how they used ugly guys at clubs to buy them drinks, I guess they let me sit in this conversation cos they didnt see me as a man. Be wary if a foid hits on you its probably not what you think :feelstastyman:

Only fakecels get used by foids.
Women don't want anything from incels, not free shit, not money, nothing.

how they used ugly guys at clubs to buy them drinks
A timeless story. That's why I hated uni and the so called "parties" where the only people having fun were Chads and foid getting free invitation, free drink, free everything ... These people, they ruined everything.

the only people having fun were Chads and foid getting free invitation, free drink, free everything
always got told everyone has fun at uni, parties got no limits... but ugly folks still never got an invite :feelssus:

always got told everyone has fun at uni, parties got no limits... but ugly folks still never got an invite :feelssus:
It's like they live on a totally different plane of existence. Like all the people you know will tell you they lived the same thing, but you can't relate at all. Like everyone studied magic in Hoghwarts, but you never received the letter, and you're the only peasant with no magic tuition lol

It's like they live on a totally different plane of existence. Like all the people you know will tell you they lived the same thing, but you can't relate at all. Like everyone studied magic in Hoghwarts, but you never received the letter, and you're the only peasant with no magic tuition lol
different world entirely. Same fuckers who complain of a 2 week dry spell. its fantasy land

I was never invited to a Uni party. I spent my time studying, because I didn't have anything else to do. That is why I had better grades than all those useless and brainless chads and foids.

Are you a nigger