Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids at the gym don't properly clean equipment

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★
Not only are modern women incapable of cleaning the house, they are also incapable of cleaning gym equipment. This NASTY foids either don't clean the equipment at all OR WORSE they slobber it down like they are jerking off chad and they leave the equipment WET

Like you stupid whore, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF YOU HAD DONE NOTHING AT ALL, now I gotta go get some paper towels to wipe down the equipment because you couldn't do it properly. The majority of woman at my gym either don't clean equipment after they use it or are absolutely horrible at it. I seen maybe one or two guys that don't clean the equipment after they use it I've never seen a dude leave the equipment wet.

I even saw a guy get visibly confused as he attempted to hand the bottle of cleaning solution to a foid hanging up a mat she had not cleaned just for her to completely ignore him. The absolute state of modern women these days man.

Imagine sharing a training space (male activity) with women

Train alone or in the park man

Better for mental health

I always clean it. I am not a monster. I am very clean. Women are not clean.

Simps will only go WHAOW!! ang get turned on by bodily fluids of foids they never can have.

Ban foids from the gym. All they do is do ass workouts and take pictures of their ass to post thirst traps

Ban foids from the gym. All they do is do ass workouts and take pictures of their ass to post thirst traps
They also go around shaming ugly men at the gym like narcy sociopaths

Not only are modern women incapable of cleaning the house, they are also incapable of cleaning gym equipment. This NASTY foids either don't clean the equipment at all OR WORSE they slobber it down like they are jerking off chad and they leave the equipment WET

View attachment 1271895

Like you stupid whore, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF YOU HAD DONE NOTHING AT ALL, now I gotta go get some paper towels to wipe down the equipment because you couldn't do it properly. The majority of woman at my gym either don't clean equipment after they use it or are absolutely horrible at it. I seen maybe one or two guys that don't clean the equipment after they use it I've never seen a dude leave the equipment wet.

I even saw a guy get visibly confused as he attempted to hand the bottle of cleaning solution to a foid hanging up a mat she had not cleaned just for her to completely ignore him. The absolute state of modern women these days man.
They let their dogs fuck them. :foidSoy:
What did you expect? Modern foids are nasty and disgusting af

Ban mirrors from gyms and I'm sure the number of foids showing up to the gym is going to plummet

View attachment 1271895

Not to be that guy but why even bother? You are paying a membership to do something psychically exhausting whilst being teased by foids in leggings squatting and showing off their goods for local gym chads either workout at home or cardio.

Just like they're incapable of cleaning chads ass.

Imagine sharing a training space (male activity) with women

Train alone or in the park man

Better for mental health
The gym is lifefuel when it comes to taking creepshots