Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids at the beach

Currycel1524

Currycel1524

grubcel
-
a couple months ago I was hospitalized after having a derealization episode. Today I went to the beach and there were so many slutty whore-foids flaunting their sexy skin. I almost burst out crying knowing that they will get fucked by their ripped Chad boyfriends, I went back to my car and put my glock 19 I own to my head and started screaming. Eventually I calmed down and started bashing my head on the dash board. It's all the Stacies fault.

Its over

bruh ... we're still in spring there're no one in the beach these days, the weather is pretty cold tbh:feelsjuice:

Strong first post

not derealization since its true

LARPing master.

LARPing master.

a couple months ago I was hospitalized after having a derealization episode. Today I went to the beach and there were so many slutty whore-foids flaunting their sexy skin. I almost burst out crying knowing that they will get fucked by their ripped Chad boyfriends, I went back to my car and put my glock 19 I own to my head and started screaming. Eventually I calmed down and started bashing my head on the dash board. It's all the Stacies fault.

Its over
I wish i had a glock i could shoot myself with at this point

nice avi GrAY

FBIcel owns a glock and is sitting in his car!

Its over
:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat: