Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Foids astronomical SMV

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
There's 4 billion men on the planet. Let's pretend all of them are straight and single. Show them a picture of a 5/10 Becky and ask: "Would you have casual sex with her one time and then never see her again?"

How many do you think would want to do that?

Now let's flip the script. Let's ask 4 billion women the same question about having casual sex with a 5/10 Normie guy and never seeing him again.

How many do you think would sign up for that?

what i usually imagine is this: imagine if a foid advertized herself on the internet like that: "come to my place, i want to fuck", and she really meant it. How many men do you think would be up to it, if they knew she was serious? I can see literally hundreds, no thousands local men getting in line just to get their stab with her. Now imagine if the distance and time and financial expenses were negligible. How many men, do you think, would take the first train, plane, boat or whatever shit just to hook up with her? Just a plain 5/10 hole that is free to have sex with you this very moment, in your near proximity.

Last edited:
There's 4 billion men on the planet. Let's pretend all of them are straight and single. Show them a picture of a 5/10 Becky and ask: "Would you have casual sex with her one time and then never see her again?"

How many do you think would want to do that?

Now let's flip the script. Let's ask 4 billion women the same question about having casual sex with a 5/10 Normie guy and never seeing him again.

How many do you think would sign up for that?
brutal

what i usually imagine is this: imagine if a foid advertized herself on the internet like that: "come to my place, i want to fuck", and she really meant it. How many men do you think would be up to it, if they knew she was serious? I can see literally hundreds, no thousands local men getting in line just to get their stab with her. Now imagine if distance and time and financial expenses were negligible. How many men, do you think, would take the first train, plane, boat or whatever shit just to hook up with her? Just a plain 5/10 hole that is free to have sex with you this very moment, in your near proximity.
I'm flabbergasted just thinking about it

I think most men, probably 90% in ideal conditions, in ideal conditions I think about 30% to 60% depending on how tall this 5/10 man is

They have infinite SMV, every single foid. This is something men fail to understand.

You forgot to mention that foids also have a significant SMV among THEMSELVES

I'm willing to bet that an average foid would have an easier time having casual sex with other women than the average guy.