Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foids aren't disgusted by YOU; they're disgusted by your sexuality

WastedEyezz

WastedEyezz

Greycel
I want to articulate a point that I think is implicit in a lot of blackpill ideology, but I haven't seen addressed directly.

The strongest inherent feeling a foid has towards a sub5 is apathy. Cold, hard apathy. But the moment a sub5 demonstrates that he has a functioning libido, apathy turns to disgust.

Foids are not disgusted by the sight of you, they simply want nothing to do with you. Even the small minority of men that are truecel subhumans are at-worst pitied in the eyes of foids.

If you show the slightest bit of humanity, you can be many things to a foid up to, and excluding, a sexual option. Befriending one can even give you useful first-hand blackpill knowledge. But show the slightest bit of sexual interest and it's over.

Once you internalize this fact, being an incel is less painful. The only way forward is to demonstrate that you have value as a man beyond the arbitrary and capricious standards of worth established by feminized society. To me, the blackpill is about moving past denial towards acceptance.

Pretty good thread

I’ll be honest bro, I don’t think foids think ugly men have a libido.

They think a dude is ugly but they won’t say it so they lol just say he’s a “creep” or he’s “shy” because they don’t think guys who show initiative in approaching women or are attractive have interest in girls.

Once you internalize this fact, being an incel is less painful. The only way forward is to demonstrate that you have value as a man beyond the arbitrary and capricious standards of worth established by feminized society. To me, the blackpill is about moving past denial towards acceptance.
no, I don't think I will you absolute fucking sissy :feelsokman:

After a certain threshold point of ugliness, you become invisible to foids and they simply don't care about you or disregard your existence entirely. They only acknowledge you again if they find you creepy in specific scenarios.

I’ll be honest bro, I don’t think foids think ugly men have a libido.

They think a dude is ugly but they won’t say it so they lol just say he’s a “creep” or he’s “shy” because they don’t think guys who show initiative in approaching women or are attractive have interest in girls.
I think you're giving too much agency to the NPCs. Foids are master narcissistists - they live in solipsistic bubbles. You are not "creepy" or "shy" until you give them the idea that you have a libido - you are nothing to them.

The strongest inherent feeling a foid has towards a sub5 is apathy. Cold, hard apathy. But the moment a sub5 demonstrates that he has a functioning libido, apathy turns to disgust.
Maybe that's why they tolerate faggots, because they're not a threat for their fuckholes.

After a certain threshold point of ugliness, you become invisible to foids and they simply don't care about you or disregard your existence entirely. They only acknowledge you again if they find you creepy in specific scenarios.
Being labeled a creep is entirely related to the notion that you have a libido.

That's not my personal experience. If you're genuinely ugly then women hate your guts.

I know many here claim that sub 5's are completely invisible to women but that's not my experience AT ALL. I've had women give me disgusted grimaces, angry looks etc. Even when I do nothing to them. I literally ignore women and don't acknowledge them at all because I know better. Don't leer at them or even look at them, yet they hate even my very presence.

true, hence why you will sometimes see ugly men with foid friends

True. That's way fags and troons get along with foids well.

Foids can hate me all they want but I hate them back.

High iq thread

Title is correct. Until you get into trucel/deformed territory, but those are rare.
They'll hug asexual little bro, but not billy beta

That's not my personal experience. If you're genuinely ugly then women hate your guts.

I know many here claim that sub 5's are completely invisible to women but that's not my experience AT ALL. I've had women give me disgusted grimaces, angry looks etc. Even when I do nothing to them. I literally ignore women and don't acknowledge them at all because I know better. Don't leer at them or even look at them, yet they hate even my very presence.

I agree with Balding Subhuman. I am one of the men whom women hate their guts. I have never managed to befriend a woman. For example at a work event I tried making platonic conversation about something work related with a young female coworker (who is married and I had no sexual interest in), and she had a look of disgust on her face and tried to exit the conversation as quickly as possible. It was like this in college as well - no females were willing to talk to me or befriend me.

So I have not experienced what the OP is referring to. I am high IQ and have a good job, so I am clearly "K-selected" by the r/K selection theory, and women are disgusted by K-selected men. I don't know OP's IQ but perhaps if OP is stupid then women are less disgusted by him than they are of high IQ "nerds".

Cope. Most women actively hate the men who they deem irrevocably ugly.