Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foids aren't being abused enough

Thugs-4-Less

Thugs-4-Less

Foid repellent
★★★
Every single foid needs to recieve a near-death beating at least once in their life (or as many times as it takes for them to learn their place).

We all know this would get them back in line. The worship they recieve because they have a pussy has inflated their egos and led them to believe they are divine beings who are above us.

The idea of beating the face of some sassy bitch into a bloody pulp is pure lifefuel. Imagine how shocked they would be if a "pAtHetiC inKwELL" just started beating the shit out of them. I bet they would be real quiet and respectful after that.

Last edited:
Most of society would have to start collectively doing that until it’s considered normal. As of right now even masculine men like bikers and mafia members will beat the fuck out of you/kill you if they see you put your hands on a woman. We live in a white knight’s world

Yep, most definitely (in video game).

Last edited:
oh look, another grAY glowie cuck

Every single foid needs to recieve a near-death beating at least once in their life (or as many times as it takes for them to learn their place).

We all know this would get them back in line. The worship they recieve because they have a pussy has inflated their egos and led them to believe they are divine beings who are above us.

The idea of beating the face of some sassy bitch into a bloody pulp is pure lifefuel. Imagine how shocked they would be if a "pAtHetiC inKwELL" just started beating the shit out of them. I bet they would be real quiet and respectful after that.

Glowing brighter than the sun i see