Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel foids are useless trash.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
thats a FACT.

i see all those feminazi's attempts at trying to convince that women contribute to society - and i lol. "here first female on space" "here a female opened a startup" JFL.

the fact is, beside giving birth - women contribution to society from the begining of history was very very small.
and they know it.

thats why they cook and clean after men.

obviously because women are around half the popluation - some of them did something. but the majory? JFL. just think about it.
great leaders. people that opened huge companies. best actors. best singers. best inventors. best enginners. the biggest people we know from history - the majority of the people we see on the news because of some success they had - 99% of its is men.

so the feminazi's can keep crying about the wages. they can keep promote those stupid programs like "IT for foids" or "foids on the way to space" JFL. that wont change the fact that foids are useles garbage.

they want society to stop treating them like toddlers? to stop accepting them to work based on looks? so they must stop with this "teehehehe i dont know let some man do it" vibe. they need to stop using sex as a weapon and to start bringing other stuff to the table.

untill then, they will be good only for one thing.

images

yes we live in pain. but at least we know that deep down , every foid knows she is trash and she will NEVER be equal to a man.

thats a FACT.

i see all those feminazi's attempts at trying to convince that women contribute to society - and i lol. "here first female on space" "here a female opened a startup" JFL.

the fact is, beside giving birth - women contribution to society from the begining of history was very very small.
and they know it.

thats why they cook and clean after men.

obviously because women are around half the popluation - some of them did something. but the majory? JFL. just think about it.
great leaders. people that opened huge companies. best actors. best singers. best inventors. best enginners. the biggest people we know from history - the majority of the people we see on the news because of some success they had - 99% of its is men.

so the feminazi's can keep crying about the wages. they can keep promote those stupid programs like "IT for foids" or "foids on the way to space" JFL. that wont change the fact that foids are useles garbage.

they want society to stop treating them like toddlers? to stop accepting them to work based on looks? so they must stop with this "teehehehe i dont know let some man do it" vibe. they need to stop using sex as a weapon and to start bringing other stuff to the table.

untill then, they will be good only for one thing.

images

yes we live in pain. but at least we know that deep down , every foid knows she is trash and she will NEVER be equal to a man.

Dont fall for foid gaslighting. They know theyre good for nothing toilets, but they show this only to chads. In front of us ugly men, theyre strong independent women.

good morning america