Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids are the sum of their former boyfriends

• Thread starter Deleted member 23586
  • Start date
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

occultmaxxed robotcel
-
Everything you possibly like about a certain girl is something she picked up from an ex boyfriend or guy she was fucking. It's so rare to see organic interests developing in women. It's all mimicking the chad they are currently pursuing.

Even if you lucked out and had a girlfriend, you would pretty much be dating all the guys she fucked before you.

While my evidence for this is anecdotal, it's massive and large in numbers and examples. I'm sure you have experienced the same thing.

This is a late holdover of the sociosexual state of things as it formerly was (and still ought to be): foids being mere extensions of their fathers and husbands.

no wonder they so shit

Everything you possibly like about a certain girl is something she picked up from an ex boyfriend or guy she was fucking. It's so rare to see organic interests developing in women. It's all mimicking the chad they are currently pursuing.

Even if you lucked out and had a girlfriend, you would pretty much be dating all the guys she fucked before you.

While my evidence for this is anecdotal, it's massive and large in numbers and examples. I'm sure you have experienced the same thing.
Women developing organic interests? Never, maybe until they reach the age of 30 and lose their value in the SMV.

Foids are parasites. While men are taught to become: builders, constructors, engineers, and repairmen. Foids are raised to use their pussy as a tool, to get what they want out of males. Many foids in the United States can't even cook, all they want to do is lay on the couch while watching Netflix, get fucked by chad, and abort their babies.

Foids are parasites. While men are taught to become: builders, constructors, engineers, and repairmen. Foids are raised to use their pussy as a tool, to get what they want out of males. Many foids in the United States can't even cook, all they want to do is lay on the couch while watching Netflix, get fucked by chad, and abort their babies.
Aborts me

Yes. Either her exes or their parents. I cannot think of one girl who had a hobby that she did not derive from her parents or from a boyfriend.

Not that I care, anyway. I don't take foid hobby's seriously for the same reason I don't care what videogames a child plays.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back