Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are the source of all evil

Sirsovenance

Sirsovenance

Cope or Rope
-
Foids are the root of all evil. they are the gatekeepers of sex. they are the ones responsible for what happens when they withhold it

They are the source of all evil, but for another reason. I will post a thread with more elaboration later.

Foids IQ mog me, I can't act like I'm above them anymore, it's hypocritical.

Foids IQ mog me, I can't act like I'm above them anymore, it's hypocritical.
I mean they’re still the meme gender, so at least you got that.
Foids are the root of all evil. they are the gatekeepers of sex. they are the ones responsible for what happens when they withhold it
no, women are children, it’s the men that allowed them to be this way

literally the source of original sin

I'm starting to accept it, it's stuff like that that humbles me and cools my ego.
I IQ mog whores (sorry for the brag :feelsrope:) so ill act like im above them even harder just for you :feelswhere:

Foids are agents sent by the demiurge himself

Nice avi btw :feelsjuice:

I IQ mog whores (sorry for the brag :feelsrope:) so ill act like im above them even harder just for you :feelswhere:
It's ok, having nothing to brag about is a part of being incel.

My iq is probably around 70 in all honesty. I get angry and confused over complicated tasks that an elementary schooler could probably do

The source of Evil is ignorance, a Narcissist value. Anyone advocating consciously or unconsciously for it needs a bullet lodged in their skulls.

It just so happens ignorant women are seen as inconsequential babies or just stereotypically girly, since civilization doesn't expect them to exert creativity.

My iq is probably around 70 in all honesty. I get angry and confused over complicated tasks that an elementary schooler could probably do
Same. Once, I blanked out while driving and nearly drived into a lightpole. I had literally forgot how to drive and my parents were gonna sue me, if I didn't explain how I did that.

The source of Evil is ignorance, a Narcissist value. Anyone advocating consciously or unconsciously for it needs a bullet lodged in their skulls.

It just so happens ignorant women are seen as inconsequential babies or just stereotypically girly, since civilization doesn't expect them to exert creativity.
rate me you fuking cuck :feelswhat: