Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are the root of 80% of my anger/depression

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer
★★★★★
this weekend i was familymaxxing in the hague, it was gigafuntime

we went to the beach to get food and i saw this staceynoodlefoid with mtn white bf, i was with family so i tried to not get to upset about it

when we said our farewells i walked to the trainstation

it was busy in the train, the seat next to me was free

3 foids walked in and they all walked right past me and would rather stand for 30+ minutes

really fucked me up:feelsbadman:

then when i arrived home i went to the groceriestore and saw many couples walking hand in hand

-

if it wasnt for my family i would have roped / ER years ago

everytime i have the slightest sense of genuine happiness foids always find a way to fucking ruin it

i know its not my fault for being born non-nt with ethnic looks, but it still hurts

drugs are the only good cope i have and its slowly killing me

mang:feelsrope:

Just say "Yes hello this is Ron.Belgrade speaking"

Instant ascention

Shitty experience brocel getting reminded on what we are missing out. :feelsbadman:

Shitty experience brocel getting reminded on what we are missing out. :feelsbadman:
you think we would get used to it after all these years....

This may not help, but at least something distracts you from that fact that we are missing out on life

I'm glad you can be happy with your family. I can't stand mine tbh, i hate family gatherings and relatives. Everyone has become so fucking narcisistic and dumb. It would take atleast a year for me to miss my family and even longer for me to miss my relatives. I've come to the conclusion that i'm always happier alone and at home. Whenever a relative or family member contacts me and wants me to come to a gathering or dinner i get anxious asf. I feel like the whole day is ruined. I didn't feel the same as a child though.

I understand brocel, I'm on vacation too and I see so many sluts with their Normie cuck husbands.. weird because, as a kid, I thought I would have ascended by now. Some men aren't meant to be happy:feelsbadman:

Take magic mushrooms, find a room and close everything making it very dark. Now meditate as hard as you can and start fantasymaxxing, you can imagine you being a chad with 100 waifus.

Remember to take Piracetam and MDMA so you can control the dream and do anything you want, and LSD to make it longer

you think we would get used to it after all these years....
Things we miss out only pile up. Worst thing is being treated as non human on top of that, like those girls that didnt want to sit next to you. Same thing happens to me. I would date a crippled or a midget foid, or a crippled midget foid. Im tired of not knowing hows it like to hold a woman.

Last edited:

we went to the beach to get food and i saw this staceynoodlefoid with mtn white bf, i was with family so i tried to not get to upset about it

3 foids walked in and they all walked right past me and would rather stand for 30+ minutes

then when i arrived home i went to the groceriestore and saw many couples walking hand in hand

-

everytime i have the slightest sense of genuine happiness foids always find a way to fucking ruin it

i know its not my fault for being born non-nt with ethnic looks, but it still hurts

Its over, I get mogged outside every time, I try to avoid going outside so i dont see these cretins.

Being the moggable being that i am, Going outside is sufuel and i fear for my life.

-

Same once the people I live with pass away I will have nothing my grandparents were dead before I was born and I have no close relations or contact with my cousins and extended family :feelsrope:

brutal, and relatable as something like this just happened to me like 3 days ago. no one wanted to sit next to me, not even old people in a packed bus.