Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are the real seggregationists

• Thread starter Deleted member 38743
  • Start date
Deleted member 38743

Deleted member 38743

Banned
-
Only reason why Jim Crow, Apartheid and segregation existed was because of foids. White foids hate subhuman ethnics so they force white men to attack, dehumanize and marginalize them into a state where they cannot recover and then a few years later these same white foids turn around and act like they are innocent :foidSoy: "teehee".

I fucking hate white foids so much never fucking forget emmet till. He got brutally murdered because some white bitch foid said he whistled at her and that bitch never went to prison (JBW). White men are innocent the problem in this world are white foids they are the real succubi and devil of this planet ER did a good thing taking some of those Beckys and Stacys out :feelsree:

Fellowcel, this is nothing new.

Years ago, the rightists/leftists of Yahoo Answers Politics would frequently use the "automod" system of the site to have my questions deleted because I frequently criticized the vanity and entitlement of White femoids.

despicable cretins they are