Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are the ones who are coping

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
While the west has empowered "women" in the last one hundred years current society goes against nature. In nature women are physically weaker, easily overpowered by men. Hence why men dominate them and rule over them. Women are meant to be bred and used for reproduction. They're meant to be submissive to men. Society goes against nature, as it is through society that is the only way women can be equal to men. Without modern society they have nothing to protect them from men, from nature. And modern society won't last forever.

Outside of western society in the middle east women are put in place. In multiple countries women are put in place and there's nothing they can do about it. Men could all together suddenly decide to take away women's rights and women couldn't do anything in the end because men are more powerful. Maybe they could use a man made device but I doubt they'd be able to resist.

In their heart of hearts women know they're inferior, that's why they request equity. They know in the end what will happen to so many women and what they can't stop. So it is foids who are coping.

Keep coping with hypotheticals. In reality rn, males are nothing more than worker slave ants while women fuck all the chads and have everyone else pay for their existence.

Keep coping with hypotheticals. In reality rn, males are nothing more than worker slave ants while women fuck all the chads and have everyone else pay for their existence.
It's only like this in the west and eventually nuclear war will happen.

I think ultimately this society is still run by men. But it's a group of elite and mostly Jewish men. Society may by gynocentric but it's not matriarchal. Matriarchal societies are very rare and nearly always fail.

Women... I really don't dislike them. But they're not wired to run societies, hold power, fight to keep power, etc.

Yes they do know that when push comes to shove, they are the weaker gender. Not just physically but mentally too. That doesn't make them bad though but... reality is what it is.

It's strange to me how some women are kind of lary towards the somewhat weaker men. Basically they feel superior to those men because they get more positive reinforcement from society, but in reality the weaker men are probably still stronger than them in every way, usually.

It's a strange world out there, lol. And regardless of what society is doing this year, the male/female dynamic mostly does not change because it's programmed into all of us.

It's only like this in the west and eventually nuclear war will happen.
It was the same in the past. I forgot who said it, but some ancient greek philosopher said many men are slaves of their wives.

This. Man is the slave of woman. This is why we call the capitulation to female whims "getting whipped."
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Equality between the genders relinquished the possible privileges that both genders may possess.... either way this is a good thing to me... :feelsjuice:

Women shall always remain the favored sex though. :feelsUgh:

It was the same in the past. I forgot who said it, but some ancient greek philosopher said many men are slaves of their wives.

:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:
Nature is better without society. The very idea of wives goes against nature. A man has a never ending amount of sperm cells. He's meant to keep on going after pump and dump. In nature males usually leave females.

Nature is better without society. The very idea of wives goes against nature. A man has a never ending amount of sperm cells. He's meant to keep on going after pump and dump. In nature males usually leave females.
In nature, Chad gets all the women.

We must reshape society.