Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foids are terrifying as a group

Manmatra19

Manmatra19

Greycel
We all know that individually, males are more terrifying than females.

But we all know that collectively, females are far more terrifying than males.

As a group, males attack individually while foids attack in coordination.

Why is this?

Foid unity is extremely dangerous.
if a foid has an opinion but her friends think otherwise then watch the foid suddenly lose her entire opinion and act like a fucking sheep

foids aren't scary they are disgusting and degenrate

Because they don't compete. There is no such thing as male friendship meanwhile women all work together for the collective goal

Why do you think women are the only people protesting, activism and other social movements? Do you think men could've pulled off first wave feminism?

Because they don't compete. There is no such thing as male friendship meanwhile women all work together for the collective goal

Why do you think women are the only people protesting, activism and other social movements? Do you think men could've pulled off first wave feminism?
Women do compete. They compete together against stacies and encourage their friends to be less attractive. There's multiple studies on this I could link if you're interested in reading them.

Women do compete. They compete together against stacies and encourage their friends to be less attractive. There's multiple studies on this I could link if you're interested in reading them.
Any BOTB threads on it?

#justice4greys

especially younger ones

female hysteria and emotionality are dangerous

females are evil

BYE BYE BIG BOY 3

Why is this?

They're not.

Remove their rights, and see how fast a group of female immediately shut up as a male approach.

They dont compete until chad enters the situation

foids bitch at each other and backstab all the time jfl

there are even films like mean girls which are basically just about foids competing with each other

part of the reason why males no longer know unity is because a foid-centric culture undermines it in favour of bitching

foids bitch at each other and backstab all the time jfl

there are even films like mean girls which are basically just about foids competing with each other

part of the reason why males no longer know unity is because a foid-centric culture undermines it in favour of bitching
True.

You guys say you're based and not afraid of women until you accidentally touch some bipolar drug addict's ass and she accuses you of rape and a bunch of hysteric longhouse agents start coming after you and lynching you, public freakout

Of course you all are the hyper strong chads and you will win the fight against 30 subhuman normies throwing rocks and objects at you

Because they are trapped in a confirmation bias, in their own denial of reality and in the desire to impose their evil acts on the world through their generalized complexes in the collective.

Why is this?
They're more annoying but I could easily fuck up a group of foids if I gymmaxxed for a few months. They're not scary at all

Of course you all are the hyper strong chads and you will win the fight against 30 subhuman normies throwing rocks and objects at you
TIL that men throwing rocks are women

over for intifadahcels

but like seriously, you could get arrested for stepping on a baby, but it would still be pathetic to get scared of babies jfl

Last edited:
foids are terrifying as a group (when they wear white sheets over their heads and run around pretending to be ghosts)

yes dishonest even with those they are apparently close with

They're not.

Remove their rights privileges, and see how fast a group of female immediately shut up as a male approach.
True, but that's a huge IF.

Last edited:
I agree and I'd add that foids are scary as an individual too. They can come up with false accusations, literally become hysterical and attack you, a thing for which they will face no repercussion, and everywhere there are simps looking to defend m'lady.

That is how they will suck it out bro
brutal

it's ok you can jerk it out before they take it, you just have to build a batman-style gooncave and then sacrifice ten young foids to satan while gooning (in gta v)

that way your soul will be free and will voyage to the well of soouls

idk the details bc I am involuntarily nofap (british foids are too ugly so I can't fap)

but there was a song about it:

Last edited: