Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids are talking about boyfriends in the kitchen while I rot in my room

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
This is happening right now. She's crying because of him. Hahaha

She was dating two guys at the same time, the other guy found out and broke up with her. She's upset. JFL.

It's real time. I wish I could record it.

record it bro you dont need to show shit just let us hear voices ngl

elab, in your kitchen? they housemates or something

Why are there foids in your kitchen?

I share a house with some people. They landlord rents by the room.

Interesting. So you have completely separate rooms, but you only share a communal kitchen?

weird as fuck

what did she expect the other guy to embrace the fact shes cheating on him? that bitch is so dull

I share a house with some people. They landlord rents by the room.
Sounds horrible tbh. I would hate living with people in a setup like that.

I have no hope in humanity

go to the kitchen and fart in their faces

Go rape her

I have a foid housemate and can confirm that it's suifuel and ragefuel. She's a disgusting landwhale whose husband mogs her, and her laugh is like a pig squealing. She makes life miserable for the rest of us, to the point where I lock myself in my room once I get home.

Well I guess he doesn't want to be a cuck.

Having foids crying over Chad in your own home is fucking ragefuel :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I'm glad I didn't have to hear my sister talk about Chads as I moved out before she was old enough to do so.

Why are you living with foids? WTF? What kind of cuck are you?

vERy dissappointing.

If you record it you deserve legend status and golden stars.

I'm so fucking glad I live alone. I could not tolerate this.

i suggest you to go and tell them to shut the fuck up

I have a foid housemate and can confirm that it's suifuel and ragefuel. She's a disgusting landwhale whose husband mogs her, and her laugh is like a pig squealing. She makes life miserable for the rest of us, to the point where I lock myself in my room once I get home.
Don't know how you didn't snap already having to deal with that bullshit

Legend has it they are still talking about him.

Don't know how you didn't snap already having to deal with that bullshit
I nearly have many times. Only thing stopping me is the probability of getting a criminal record and getting evicted. I can't move out atm.

Daily reminder that foids are 1 dimensional organisms that can only engage in conversations of chad.

tfw you know you'd never be the guy who cucked her boyfriend

She was dating two guys at the same time, the other guy found out and broke up with her. She's upset. JFL.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NEGATIVE MOTHERFUCKING SENTIENCE

what did she expect the other guy to embrace the fact shes cheating on him? that bitch is so dull
"It's complicated, TEEHEE"

I nearly have many times. Only thing stopping me is the probability of getting a criminal record and getting evicted. I can't move out atm.
RopeFuel brothER

Give them something that rhymes with tape.

imagine living with foids

No sympathy (for the whore). As a lonely man, why even have girls over at your house all the time if you get nothing out of it? My brain hurts.

Last edited:
No sympathy (for the whore). As a lonely man, why even have girls over at your house all the time if you get nothing out of it? My brain hurts.

They live here. It's a shared house. The landlady rents by the room. It's suifuel everyday.

They live here. It's a shared house. The landlady rents by the room. It's suifuel everyday.
Go down and give her a alpha male reality check. Tell her u expect a cuck? Make her chad look good for leaving her. She will feel like shit. Tell her she was wrong

Record it next time please.

You're my inspiration for taking 4 crowded buses per day without complaining. 10 times this over living in a dorm.