Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids are so weird about age

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
They'll be 23 and say, "eww I'd never date someone even a year younger than me". They themselves go after men 7 years older. But then when they hit 30 they call men their age pedos for dating 23-year olds.

So they accept their own preference of dating older but reject men's preference of dating younger. That doesn't even compute.

it's ok for them to like older guys but when a guy like younger girls then he's evil

They go with older men because older men have more money.

Agecucks are just projecting. Imagine thinking a 30 year old man is a pedo for wanting to date women in their early 20s :feelskek:

it's ok for them to like older guys but when a guy like younger girls then he's evil
Which is self-contradictory in itself, because then they disapprove of their own relationships essentially. Foids can truly never take accountability.

They're retarded and bitter

Only the hags and uglos care about older guys dating younger women

My dad is based and impregnated my mum when she was 23 and he was in his 30s.

Last edited:
If they say that a 17 year old woman who got railed by Chad is a child, they are fucking pedophiles. Imagine thinking it's okay for kids to have sex with Chad? Crazy.

If they say that a 17 year old woman who got railed by Chad is a child, they are fucking pedophiles. Imagine thinking it's okay for kids to have sex with Chad? Crazy.
Brazilians are mostly retarded monkeys, but they made a funny meme about this situation:

They'll be 23 and say, "eww I'd never date someone even a year younger than me". They themselves go after men 7 years older. But then when they hit 30 they call men their age pedos for dating 23-year olds.

So they accept their own preference of dating older but reject men's preference of dating younger. That doesn't even compute.
I was just talking to a foid on DIscord and once I told her my age she ghosted me

feminist ideology in the modern day is all hysterical, because there's no real pushback permitted in modern culture

expecting men to only be attracted to foids of their own age, rather than to more attractive foids, is one example

likewise, everything being rape, the patriarchy somehow still existing, etc., are all just hysterical feminist bs

I was called "old" by a foid once... first time in my life, this was back in 2018. I would've been 23-24 yrs. old (? - my math's for shit). I was working with her and was openly-flirting with her (yes, I know.. stupid move - i've learned my lesson) and she rolled her eyes and mocked me for being "old" or something... it was crazy, because.. all throughout my life, i've been called "kid" or treated like a child from women... they never took me seriously (still don't - then again, I don't go out as much as I used to tbf).

Having a young look is not good for men... baby-face is a death sentence, even with facial hair.. it's like they "know".

Whatever makes their pussies tingle = Good
Whatever doesn't = Bad

That's all there is to it.

strangerharassmentblackpill-png.750553