Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids are so pathetic for getting "raped to death".

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
Its always in the news that some dumb bitch gets raped to death. Its utterly pathetic women die from a biologically normal event. You never hear about men getting "raped to death" meaning women are weak whiny slores.

Dumb cunts yap about "ooooh im so strong" yet die like the worthless semen suckers they are.

I love hearing about women being raped to death its so hot. (Not a threat of violence simply me expressing how horny I get when I read about deaths caused by rape)

How do you even rape to death? Doesn't make sense. Put your benis into foid bagena x 100 times = dead foid. Is that how it works?

Its always in the news that some dumb bitch gets raped to death. Its utterly pathetic women die from a biologically normal event. You never hear about men getting "raped to death" meaning women are weak whiny slores.

Dumb cunts yap about "ooooh im so strong" yet die like the worthless semen suckers they are.

I love hearing about women being raped to death its so hot. (Not a threat of violence simply me expressing how horny I get when I read about deaths caused by rape)
What happens is, dudes kill her afterward, and later on the news they say "Raped to death!"

What happens is, dudes kill her afterward, and later on the news they say "Raped to death!"
Thats so stupid. Just jews trying to make rape look bad even though theres nothing wrong with foids being raped. (Not a threat of violence just expressing opinion. Id never rape or do anything illegal ever)

Thats so stupid. Just jews trying to make rape look bad even though theres nothing wrong with foids being raped. (Not a threat of violence just expressing opinion. Id never rape or do anything illegal ever)
(ALL IN VIDEOGAME)

How do you even rape to death? Doesn't make sense. Put your benis into foid bagena x 100 times = dead foid. Is that how it works?
I heard about indian gangrapes where rapists put sharp objects into the vagina till her uterus and other intestines fell out. I would think this classifies as "raped to death". It's not like they just bind them and fuck them normally till they are satisfied, I guess it would be not that easy to be raped to death then. Maybe from exhaustion or blood pressure problems, but someone healthy should not die from it.

However, I have rarely heard "raped to death", usually it's just "raped and killed".

They kill her after rape GrAYman.

You learn this first course in indians harvard university of science.

How do u not know this

They don't die from rape lol