Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids are sluts

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★
In America, data collected from 2015 to 2019 by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has found that the median number of sexual partners for men was 4.3 and 6.3 for women.

Damn, that's crazy

tsunami GIF

If men are overreporting and foids are underreporting, the real figures must be even worse.

Is there a study of no sex before marriage and how long they stay together compared to many sex partners and marriage length?

Every femtard I've ever spoken too my age has at least a 20 body count. Something seems off with these numbers.

Give him a break. He's a new user like you. He may not have been as bp'd for as long as the rest of us.
Lol, I didn't even notice he's also new. 210 posts per day, it's over for AI-cels.

Lol, I didn't even notice he's also new. 210 posts per day, it's over for AI-cels.
I didn't notice that either. What is it with these newcels shitting on other newcels? It pisses me off people have that level of entitlement.

JFL and men are supposed to be the sexually-obsessed gender.
Projection much? I just want to cuddle bro.