Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids are shallow toilets

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I walk into class, and I take my seat in front of a 6.5/10 curry foid. The curry foid laughs, and I look back and I asked her what she was laughing at.

She said, "This guy just asked my friend out for chicken wings, and she doesn't want to go".

A second curry foid walks into class, and sits next to her friend, who is still laughing.

Both foids continue to laugh their tits off, and sadly - the curry foids know that the guy has a crush on the foid he asked out to go get chicken wings.

"He's nice, but she doesn't like him", laughed the curry foid as she looked at her phone.

I cleverly suggested that the curry foid text her friend that she should tell the poor guy that, "she is a vegetarian", and they both agreed.

:blackpill: Foids are shallow toilets, so shallow you can barley shit in them. Imagine paying thousands of dollars in tuition every semester, and dorm fees, just to be rejected by the foids at your university...:feelsrope:

Sexytime

Toilets let me pee on them.

Also I read every single word, unironically, and have been in similar situations in college.

water is wet

They love thugs

I nightwalked tonight and a group of normies started to make curry noises at me and laughed and mock me

the foids in the group also laughed and clutched the arm of the perpetrators and smiling and pairbonding at them as if their baby was just born

While I walked away with a bowed head

I've been reading the guy in your profile picture and, I must say, he truly is a supreme gentleman.

E386B350 8843 49B7 A23D FB9096FD7260

What’s new?