Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids are seething because Trump isn't dead

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They wanted him to die so badly, now he will be re-elected and take away their abortions and birth control. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fingers crossed he gets elected president again, the meltdown among normfags will be hilarious

Fingers crossed he gets elected president again, the meltdown among normfags will be hilarious
as well as actually establish project 2025

The foids are mad that the orange man is taking away their precious onlyfans money once he reaches the white house, I can't wait to have foids throats under my leather boots again once they can't afford their rent anymore.

Nothing will change anyway

They wanted him to die so badly, now he will be re-elected and take away their abortions and birth control. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
and stop the BBC from illegally entering the country

Foids do not care.

Fags are the only one seething.

Foids do not care.

Fags are the only one seething.
You'd be surprised how many whores vote dem just so they can continue to open their legs without consequence.

Village People Dancing GIF by de chinezen

not that big of a trump fan, but i rather have him than biden for another 4 years. besides all American politicians are shit

and foid rage is funny aswell, and i remember the last time:feelshehe:

You'd be surprised how many whores vote dem just so they can continue to open their legs without consequence.
Trump, no Trump, there will be really no consequences.

nothing ever happens

I don't really like Trump and I don't think that he will help us, but I look forward to seeing all the shitlibs mald and seethe.

It's funny to see them rage

I kinda wish he died so we would get someone who isn't geriatric

Idc about politics either but this is what I want to see. The liberal leftists are such crybabies. I lowkey do hope that we get to see another meltdown

They can cry like the bitches they are. He will be elected for sure, now. TRUMP 2024!

If a foid was the one pulling the trigger, she would've missed by an even wider margin

Trump got infinite aura after he threw his thumb up

did he not go back on that and say up to state

I'm not even an American but deadly want to see foids and Soy normies get triggered on him jfl

Kino of unprecedent level, complete the trilogy with Trump, btfoing leftoids one last time before pardoning all his bros

Always remember, the people that hate you the most, hate Donald 10x as much.

nooo you don't understand they NEED the right to abortions because chad doesn't like condoms, they NEED birth control because they HAVE to have sex with strangers

HEY DONALD TRUMP LET ME HAVE SEX WITH JILL VALENTINE I AM LITERALLY YOUR 568 BIGGEST FAN

ILL VOTE FOR YOU THIS YEAR (I just turned 21) LITERALLY BEGGING YOU MR TRUMP