Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foids are privileged no matter what

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to myself, may my memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge my blood.

Foids need to stop throwing the victim card because no matter the context foids are always the in the privileged position. In traditional soycitieies foids were expected to just stay at home and let their husband be the bread winners. There was no power imbalance then and a foids job was super easy.

In todays society foids are still not expected to provide and its acceptable for them to expect their partners to make 6 figures and be 6 feet.

Dont forget, foids are not expected to serve in wars either. While their husbands get blown to pieces they're at home trying to fuck chad. so no foids, you're not le victims

I love myself. I love the blackpill.

Society is trying so hard at making Foids seem like Victims and seem like their : muh Le Innocent " .

its just ridiculous at this Point .

Having a hole today is like being royalty in the Victorian Era

I would like to start this thread with a dedication to myself, may my memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge my blood.

Foids need to stop throwing the victim card because no matter the context foids are always the in the privileged position. In traditional soycitieies foids were expected to just stay at home and let their husband be the bread winners. There was no power imbalance then and a foids job was super easy.

In todays society foids are still not expected to provide and its acceptable for them to expect their partners to make 6 figures and be 6 feet.

Dont forget, foids are not expected to serve in wars either. While their husbands get blown to pieces they're at home trying to fuck chad. so no foids, you're not le victims

We incels are real victims