Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids are parodies of themselves

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★

Attachments

• -5955305643390906531_121.jpg
    -5955305643390906531_121.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 4
women will try to push nudism just so that they can better broadcast their bodies to the world and get thirsty simps, attention and validation more easily

women will try to push nudism just so that they can better broadcast their bodies to the world and get thirsty simps, attention and validation more easily
Narcissism and vanity are the essence of their otherwise empty existence.

Exactly. Why you think 90% of attractive high school/college foids posting their bikini pics on Instagram? THEY JUST WANT ATTENTION
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

They want to be worshiped like gods. They want goddess status among mere peasants and mortals (i.e., men).
I remember once a liberal slut from my high school posted "sorry for having great tits and correct opinions" like bitch, please. Having big sacks of fat on your chest doesn't make your opinions correct. Dr. Verwoerd didn't have tits but his opinions were a gorillion times more correct than yours.

Narcissism and vanity are the essence of their otherwise empty existence.

Bro these women never fuck simps they always worship chads they use simps as cucks