Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FOIDS ARE OBSESSED WITH "MOGGING" MEN NOW

Over 9000

Over 9000

Recruit
★★★★
I go on YT and the first video that pops up is a subliminal called "mogging" with thumbnail of Megan fox mogging some ltn. In the comments there are young foids all saying they love looksmaxxing and mogging men and getting chad cock it's over.

FUCK TIKTOK
FUCK LOOKSMAX

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmDnEKCW8bQ

Screenshot 2023 10 27 160155
Screenshot 2023 10 27 160250

Last edited:
It's just painful that now foids will come up to u say and say "u have negative canthal tilt and a recessed maxilla ew get away from me u sub5 incel

just lol @ that woman writing an entire essay

their "mogging" is simply fakeup and hairstyle. They would look like monkeys w/o it

It's just painful that now foids will come up to u say and say "u have negative canthal tilt and a recessed maxilla ew get away from me u sub5 incel
I hate to say it, but it would frankly be an improvement. At least they wouldn't be blatantly lying like they are now. The blackpill would spread more as a result, less bluepillers being gaslit

Not a single one of them has their "mogger" face as their pfp, they're all recessed and living in a fantasy world.

their "mogging" is simply fakeup and hairstyle. They would look like monkeys w/o it
cope, I see many foids that heightmog and jawmog me on the daily

If we are talking non-CHADS, only a dyke or tranny can mog a man. All a straight woman can do is cockblock

just lol @ that woman writing an entire essay

Just lol adn fakeupmaxxing for women.

"female mogs" aren't that brutal, i guess it might be because of men being taller. And yeah sure there are facialbeautymogs but the foid's face is still feminine and not dominating + it is just a lot of paint(makeup) and hair covering their shit facial stracture

Last edited:
The criterias aren't even the same, a foid couldn't mog a man unless she was an hypermasculine ogre, which means she would be mogged by all foids regarding the aesthetics of her own sex. JFL at ugly bitch fetichizing hyper models, like they are in the same league or some shit.

The criterias aren't even the same, a foid couldn't mog a man unless she was an hypermasculine ogre, which means she would be mogged by all foids regarding the aesthetics of her own sex. JFL at ugly bitch fetichizing hyper models, like they are in the same league or some shit.
Exactly

Lel she thinks she can mog men ? If I saw a blue eyed blonde stacy on the street I would think 'Damn I wanna breed her' not 'damn I got mogged'. Why ? Because I already mog even the highest of women by being born a Male. Human Males are the apex predators, we have no other predators other than our own species. Even the lowliest incel has more humanity than the highest stacy. The only thing women are is a set of holes.

Hilarious mentally ill femoid.

shes not even that attractive one of them tbh

Imagine thinking being a "mogger" of men, as a woman, is in anyway a big deal...

There's a reason the vast majority of women aren't ACTIVELY fags, but will go fag all the time. Women tend to be universally attractive.

Men don't. Only the top 10% do. For women that is.

Also, normies using our lingo sounds so fucking forced and stupid...

Read the comments
These are “subliminals” type of video
These foids think they will become Stacy by listening to these videos on repeat lol
Of course the redpill version for foids would be extra retarded

If these stupid toilets act like this irl get their skull bashed in by a gymcel, then it will bring them back to reality.

The entire society of women lifemogs me they dont need some dumb shit like this

:lul::lul: Sounds like a cope for subhuman foids

Let's get in the ring then bitch