Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids are NPCs

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
Femoids are programmed in the brain to say certain things according to the response. Their brain is binary and works like a microprocessor.

Replacing females with bots is not something crazy, cause they are already bots, but programmed by some stupid guy.

Example:

Well they could just stand there and fulfill their genetic mission of having kids. So you don't need to develop much beyond basic thoughts.

Well they could just stand there and fulfill their genetic mission of having kids. So you don't need to develop much beyond basic thoughts.
Master Geneticist IQ
Men have been under much higher evolutionary pressure than women.
Having basic thoughts might also be an overstatement of the basic thots as most of them literally lack any inner dialogue.

Master Geneticist IQ
Men have been under much higher evolutionary pressure than women.
Having basic thoughts might also be an overstatement of the basic thots as most of them literally lack any inner dialogue.
Our ancestors were Hunter gatherers. Everyday is a mission to ensure survival for not just ourselves but the tribe.

Meanwhile all the foids sat comfortably in the cave. Probably cucked their men by fucking men from the Chad tribe in secret teehee.

Now that was funny :feelskek:

I mean you have a point but using a staged video makes you look like an npc

The oblivion music gave me nostalgia ngl

Good morning I hate women

I want to hear what happened in the end

She speaks very clearly tbh

Giving NPCs rights was a really bad idea.

i was thinking about the fact that foids are only NPCs . i mean they only can do what they got scripted by . that's why she is always seeking validation and attention to get more scripts . a woman can never create original thoughts sadly , that's why she is so successful in this modern world slavery , companies love foids . foid get imprinted by scripts from society then her purpose become to run those scripts as fast as possible with as much validation she get .
foid must be the man property just an extention of his body and soul that do as he pleases and serve him just like any other part of the body .
fuck me

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

Sadly, i think we are all npcs, just that some have a higher capacity for introspection which women do not seem to have at all.
If you take the definition of an npc as in a bot that reacts to the environment to seek stimuli based on it's algortithm, then we as men who still seek a female (only for sex, or love) despite knowing how they really are and our chances prove by our own existance that we are all npcs.

It is just that, we were born with a pupose, but do not have any way of achieving it, so that may be why self awareness grows or has when taking the black pill.

The point is, i believe that we are all still driven by our algorithm, it is just that, the ones who fulfill the algorithm remain, while the others get abandoned, isolated and start to mutate. Well without reproduction this mutation will not spread in genes, but it is already spreading as an idea.

Sadly, i think we are all npcs, just that some have a higher capacity for introspection which women do not seem to have at all.
If you take the definition of an npc as in a bot that reacts to the environment to seek stimuli based on it's algortithm, then we as men who still seek a female (only for sex, or love) despite knowing how they really are and our chances prove by our own existance that we are all npcs.

It is just that, we were born with a pupose, but do not have any way of achieving it, so that may be why self awareness grows or has when taking the black pill.

The point is, i believe that we are all still driven by our algorithm, it is just that, the ones who fulfill the algorithm remain, while the others get abandoned, isolated and start to mutate. Well without reproduction this mutation will not spread in genes, but it is already spreading as an idea.
Interstellar IQ

They legitimately need to be reprogrammed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back